Smell and taste weirdness. Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inicapem

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Earth
Funny stuff about juice tastes.
I ordered some samplers and after trying a few, marboro tasted the best.
On day 2, it tasted a bit like caramel. On day 3 it tasted like vomit. I put away the bottle. heh

This is the same thing that's happening to me right now. I was LOVING JC TC - it was my all day vape. 2.5 bottles later and all of a sudden it tastes like burnt rubber, yuck :p. I put it down and used peach for the next to days - yummy but get sick of the fruit taste really want TC to taste like it used to - caramel, vanilla, tobacco. Tried it again today and while not delish like it used to be also doesn't taste like burnt rubber.

So now I'm on the quest to find a new all day vape.

Sign-Man

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
I just started vaping myself. I purchased Menthol because that is what I smoked for 35 years.

I flavor was great at first and then my taste buds started waking up and I had to purchase some Glycerin from the drug store to cut the strength.

I now am purchasing small quantity bottles to try other flavors.

What fun this is.

jtoddaz

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
US
I was a Menthol smoker, as well. So I have a bunch of methol carts that I ordered. However, I find that RY4 is my favorite so far. Also, I like the Smilin Special menthol from V4L rather than the straight menthol ones I have tried. Good luck in your search. Remember, as far as the flavors, it's the journey as well as the destination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread