Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I share your love of the 801 and agree with your description of it!

I don't know of any tanks for the 801 :)(?) ... thank goodness!:) I am not impressed with those tiny tanks – not so much because they are tiny, but because they don't taste very good (to me, at least).

Now those large tanks that surround cartomizers: they seem neat. [I've not used them yet, but reviewers (e.g., Phil Busardo) rave about them.] And that is where the disappointment comes: they're all designed for those 510 thingies (e.g., Boge 2.0 or Smok Tech Dual Coil) and I can't visualize how an 801 (atty or carto) would fit.:(

That doesn't sadden me all that much, since I also like the 801 cartomizers ... as well as those 510 thingies I just disparaged.

IMO, the penultimate answer is to get someone to mod you a 510-to-Leo adapter and use the fantastic 4ml capacity Leo cartomizer on your ProVari. [My experience of the Leo atomizer or cartomizer is: 801 X 2 (not in TH, but in depth of flavor). And that is the Leo's Achilles Heel: not as much TH as I (and probably you) would like. Your ProVari and that adapter would take care of that.]

The ultimate answer?

• Beat up on Boge to release an LR Leo atomizer/cartomizer. [They have released a dual coil version, which gooses the TH a little bit.]

• Beat up on some manufacturer/supplier to come out with a non-clunky 510-to-Leo adapter.

• Beat up on ElectronicStix, Vaporescence, Clouds of Vapor, and/or NHaler (current suppliers of the cartomizer-surrounding tanks) to come out with a version of those types of tanks for the 801 carto.

• Get a VV juice feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread