Straw Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugaman

Jul 15, 2009
I know this topic has probably been brought up a million times, but I have searched the forum and can't seem to find the Original, or How To do the straw mod, and how it works.

Ive just ordered a Joye 510 and this will be my first time vaping, and I know I am going to refill carts. Can some one explain the Straw mod to me, and how to use on a 510?

Thanks

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I know this topic has probably been brought up a million times, but I have searched the forum and can't seem to find the Original, or How To do the straw mod, and how it works.

Ive just ordered a Joye 510 and this will be my first time vaping, and I know I am going to refill carts. Can some one explain the Straw Mod to me, and how to use on a 510?

Thanks

Welcome :)

The original thread is here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html#post176708

Only the first post need be read. Helps with filling and, more importantly, using up the juice in the cart.

Have said many times that this should be a sticky.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
I had read about the straw mod before but didn't think I needed to try it. Now after a week of finding myself topping off every ten minutes (3-4 drops), even with smashing the filler around with a bent paper clip- I thought I'd better give it a try. Wow, I filled fresh polyfil with 20 drops! (I have a 901) I used a straw from compressed air can (sorry honey) Have had about 20 puffs so far, all great! Will post again when I need to top off and let you know how many puffs I got.

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
What a great forum. I will ordering my 1st e-cig tomorrow after reading hundreds of threads here. So much useful info. Finally decided on the m401 Dragon after much reading here, and the only reason I have to wait is because truesmoker is out of stock until the 18th. But all the tips and suggestions I've read here will definitely make my first experience a better one. Can't wait to start vaping and get off these dam stink sticks.

Ez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread