SouthEast Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
PSA: Be careful vaping while driving. I didn't have my windows rolled down when I took a monster pull off of my MVP. Needless to say it filled the whole card with a dense fog. lol.

Yes, I find it sort of ironic that now that I vape I can freely vape in my car without stinking it up, but I still have to crack the windows to make sure I can see.

Yes, I find it sort of ironic that now that I vape I can freely vape in my car without stinking it up, but I still have to crack the windows to make sure I can see.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I spent all weekend learning to build my own coils on this badas* rebuildable I got at gtvapor last week. and If I'm vaping and driving I have to roll down all my windows. no joke. I'm kind of getting hooked on the hobby aspect of vaping, does anyone have any recommendations for new mods or tanks?

PMB2177

Jul 12, 2014
United States
Greeting neighbors... Im about 4 months into my vaping life and couldn't be happier. Ive found alot of really nice vape shops along my way. In Beaumont/Nederland we really only have GT Vapor. There are a few other shops that sell e-cigs but in my opinion they are only money grabs. GT makes their own juice and have other high quality branded name ones. If you travel to Lake Charles there is facebook.com/pages/Lake-Charles-Vapor. In Jennings you can find facebook.com/CajunVapes and in Lafayette you have facebook.com/SwampVapor. I frequent all 4 places and enjoy their products...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread