New Member from West Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Amarillo, Texas
I recently joined this forum but have been vaping for a little over three months. I'm from West Texas (Amarillo, to be precise), which is NOT in the wetern-most part of Texas but in the northern-most part in the panhandle (go figure). I haven't had an analog in over three months and I'm thrilled! I started with v2 e-cigs via online ordering but was very disappointed so I went to my local vape shop and they sold me a Halo starter kit. I think Halo is great and have been very happy with their products. I recently their vv battery to the two others that came with the starter package and really like it. I also have a considerable investment in tanks so I can keep a variety of flavors ready to vape, in addition to always having a clean, fresh tank to fill with anything new that comes in.

My favorite flavor is Red Hot Mammas from Zeus. It's a strong cinnamon flavor so it really tears up my tanks. I'm planning to add a couple of glass or Pyrex tanks to my collection specifically for the cinnamon and have questions about that but will save them for a different forum, probably the Halo forum.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've learned a tremendous amount here, actually more than I really wanted to know but that's another story. Happy vaping to all!

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
Howdy From Houston Larry *waves*

seems we've got two vape shops in ever suburb out here, so starting was a pleasurable experience with lots good folks. The "kids" seem to be into the cloud stuff, it's a big social deal here, but we like to kick back and play a game of pool and try what's out there...the Cinnamon ones didn't do it for me, but to each their own.

Keep on vapin'!!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread