So who else is anticipating the birth of their Chuck in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
guitarman023-albums-harley-picture63243-imag0202.jpg

Well here's the harley about a month ago, it won't look like this for long, I change it all the time. I'm trying to decide if I'm painting it again this winter or not lol.

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Holy Effin........ Jeff You have Mad Squabbles !!!! My Chuck was just Posted on the New Pr0n Thread Woo-hoo!!! I just woke up, was actually about to go back to bed, and decided to check on My phone. Super Amped, won't be able to sleep now! Man Jeff did a better job then I was expecting!! Thank You Jeff you are the Man!!

King Leonidas Chuck.jpg

He even put the "Go tell the Spartans, stranger passer by, that here, by Spartan law, we lie." In a much better place then I would've. I told him more or less, if anything I suggest is not going to come out as well as I think it is, to feel free to use his creativity, and boy I am not disappointed! Thanks again Jeff!! Damn I'm excited.

Pedro

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Hi Glowgirl,

They both Look really Nice! Adventure Races That's Cool, since quitting Smoking I bet you have alot more endurance! I'm a Certified Underground Strength Coach, Crossfit Kettlebell Instructor, & DVRT Coach (Sandbag's) (Not doing it for a Living). I'm really into Old School Strength & Conditioning. Lifting Keg's, Sandbag's, Kettlebell's, Dragging Sleds, Pushing Trucks, Flipping OTR Tires ect. Since quitting, I have so much more energy & Sleep better, Viva La vape! lol.

Enjoy The Chucks!!

Pedro

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
Pedro that is awesome! So many people are not that into to fitness! Me and my family did the Warrior Dash, Hybrid Adventure Games and a several other "lets go out in the woods, climb over stuff, crawl through mud" type events this summer. My husband and I want to get fit enough to do the Kona Ironman. It is awesome to be able to vape and exercise, a much overlooked benefit of ecigs!

But enough about me! Let's talk about the Chucks! My husband and I got ours today!! Yes, just a few minutes ago! After almost 2 years of vaping all I can say is "why didn't I order one of these right away??". It is SO much better then any PV I have tried! I am ordering another one next month, I don't ever want to be without one again!

I guess I am out of this forum and over to the "pics of it didn't happen" thread to gloat!

THANK YOU JEFF!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
What's up Chuck Heads???

Just got my King Leonidas Chuck!!! Man, pictures just don't do it any justice. I'm Vaping it right now with My Stainless Steel Xl DCC!!! I forgot how Chuck's Vape like Beasts!! I'm getting Smoke Signal Replies from the Local Seminole Indians Reading "We are Jealous" lol.

Jeff went above and beyond with My Spartan Chuck! Not only did he find me a Red Button he had laying around which compliments The Theme of the Spartan Chuck, he also added a background image that I didn't submit that ties in the whole "300" Theme of My Chuck! He also tweaked some ideas I had that wouldn't work and Made them better then I expected.

The Spartan Chuck is Just Gorgeous, I tried to take good pictures, but pictures can't do justice all the little details on this Chuck! I'm seriously impressed with the job Jeff did on My Chuck and in the timeline that he did it in! Words can't put into words I grateful I am for the Job Jeff did!

I remember when I had it bad for the Megalodon Mod & the Chuck was in second place, but after holding My Ex's NOLA Girl Chuck in My Hand, I knew the Chuck is the Only Mod I want or need! I seriously don't want anything but Chuck's!! They are built like American Muscle Cars used to be Built! Rugged tough & reliable, with style! I hope to order two Mini Chuck's for My Ex and I in 4-6 weeks! Thanks you very much Jeff, words can't do justice how Grateful I am for the job you did on My Chuck!! You are the Man!! Here are some images & 1 Video if I can get it to work on here lol

VapingofftheChuck.jpg

PEDROS011.jpg

PEDROS007.jpg

KingLeonidasChuck.jpg

Happy Chucking!!! :vapor:

Pedro

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
Lol, me too! Man, I'm so addicted to the Customization now. Dang it!!! I want a chuck for every occasion, Party Chuck, Workout Chuck, Kettelbell Chuck, Working Chuck, Home Chuck, Funny Chucks, Go Eff yourself Chucks ect.....

I wish I could have Brass Knuckles welded onto a Polished Chuck, for those moments I get a loose lipped Vaper Hater "Do we have a Problem????" lol.

Chucks, Chucks, Chucks!!

Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread