So who else is anticipating the birth of their Chuck in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
She started off liking all the fruity type flavors...but due to the accessibility of my Boboa's and Gorilla Juice she's been all over those for awhile now. (Note to self..Hide the big bottles :)

Do they come in zero nic? If so, get her her own bottles, nic-free. I assume she isn't interested in any of the tobacco flavors. There are a lot of excellent vendors who sell 0mg. It's really a question of what she'd like.

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
I ordered one for my girlfriend Ashleigh for our 2 year Anniversary, yesterday will be 30 days from the day I ordered it. It's a long wait but we know the Chuck will be worth it. We expect it any day now . We know Jeff is a Super busy dude, so we understand. He also had to customize it too with 2 different graphics I'm sure that would make it take longer as well, can't wait to order mine. Appreciate it Jeff!

Pedro

Pedro A. Morales

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2011
Orlando, fl
I agree Guitarman!

The pictures of the Chuck looks insane, and Chuck owner say the pictures don't do them justice! On top of that, they need very little maintenance and they are American made too. Right now our Country needs a lot more things that are American made. I hear Jeff runs a Printing Business and Does the Chuck's on the side, so a month is not long taking all into account, and he does a fantastic job! The only two mods I really, really want are The Chuck/Mini Chuck & the Megalodon. I go back and forth which one I'm going to order 1st. When I do get a chuck I want to order a Mini Chuck too (Stealth Vaping).

Pedro

that's a pretty short wait for custom made though, I wait up to 6 months for custom harley parts!

BigDaddyRog

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Slidell, LA
www.facebook.com
Wooooooohoooooo....New pr0n posted today!!! My new chuck looks like a centerfold!!!!
100_3761-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread