Status
Not open for further replies.

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
I was looking all last night to see this collection (again) I guess all good things come to those that wait - and making a comment is a good way to bookmark too!

This is an extrodinary collection! I wonder what more you have added to it since these last pictures were taken. Maybe you could do a new picture of the new ones?

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I have added quit a few more since the update thread ... I will get around to getting

more pictures up soon.

Thank you everyone for your awe's and I'm happy I can help with the spouse's that

think you have too much ... LOL Vapors are awesome people !

youtube, have you gotten yourself the Darwin, yet? Looking at your collection, I would think the Darwin would be a must.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Oh yes I do have a Darwin It's a Awesome mod

I'm having a problem with it,

It started with the. Digital display flashing when the power button was pressed.

Then the light went out, but the info. Is still displayed. But there is no power going to the atty. Funny thing is the display is detecting the atty shown on the dig read-out but giving no juice.

I have called Drew and left a message I'm just waiting on a call back from him to figure out how to fix it.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

It started with the. Digital display flashing when the power button was pressed.

Then the light went out, but the info. Is still displayed. But there is no power going to the atty. Funny thing is the display is detecting the atty shown on the dig read-out but giving no juice.

I have called Drew and left a message I'm just waiting on a call back from him to figure out how to fix it.

Glad you have high praise for the Darwin but sorry to hear you're having a problem. With that 2 year warranty, I would guess it will be taken care of promptly.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Quote Originally Posted by youtubecommercial View Post

Im sorry...but, good luck with that. The very reason I will not order a Darwin. I had some questions about one of my Xhalers...sent "Drew" 2 e-mails.....NOTHING in return...posted here...again, no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread