So excited!! Just ordered my first Provari!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
So very true about the back up. I know I will not be satisfied with my MVP after I start using the Provari. I know I'll need at least one more! I have also already ordered a battery case to carry around my extra batteries. Ahhhh... I'm already obsessing over this Provari and I haven't even received it yet!! And so it begins................

To me my MVP 2 comes pretty close to my Provari. My Vamo and my Spinners sadly do not. I was going to leave the Provari at home but after I tried it I immediality ordered me some 18490 batteries cause in that size it fits perfectly in my Ego case and I can easily carry a spare battery in a pill bottle.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Thank you everyone for your responses!! So, I have been checking my email about every 15 minutes for status changes on my orders and I am driving myself crazy!! I have the ProVape website up on my computer and I keep checking my account. Same with IBTanked. I hope they get shipped soon because I am going out of my mind!! Now I am thinking that I should have just paid the extra $60 and got one from one of my local vape shops..... Too late now!!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Thank you everyone for your responses!! So, I have been checking my email about every 15 minutes for status changes on my orders and I am driving myself crazy!! I have the ProVape website up on my computer and I keep checking my account. Same with IBTanked. I hope they get shipped soon because I am going out of my mind!! Now I am thinking that I should have just paid the extra $60 and got one from one of my local vape shops..... Too late now!!

Be patient ... that $60 is better spent on more IBTanks and cartos.
Hope it arrives soon.
Cheers

Sent via iPhone

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
I am so freaking excited!! I just ordered my very first Provari today. I have been wanting one for a while. I have gone from ego's to a ITaste MVP and now a Provari. I decided to just go ahead and order one for my 6 month 'quit smoking' anniversary. I cannot wait for it to get here!!
I also ordered a couple of IBTanked tanks and wrap to protect my new Provari (I am VERY hard on my devices!).

I am so so so very happy..... I just wanted to share it with all of you here!! Everyone here on ECF has been so wonderful and supportive throughout my journey.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! I'm in the same boat...just ordered mine yesterday. Now the waiting game.......but at least I wake up everyday knowing that today might be the day!

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
hi everyone, i ordered my first satin black mini 2.5 with red led, yesterday and so far am losing my mind! lol,so i know what your going through. i keep checking my acc on provape still processing..i ended up going to the site again to order battery charger, 2 18350 batteries, 2 bat boxes, then went to the gepetto mods and got a nice lanyard pouch to start with until next month..i currently use my mvp v2 s and itastevv3s, with a nautillus tank and a aerotank, and they are great. but always wanted a provari..well hope that they update the status soon. Question? if i ordered on the 10th of feb, about how long would it take to ship? i really cant wait,lol. take care vapers.

RRaider

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2010
Texas
I am getting so freaking impatient! My account still says processing.... I don't think I can handle this wait! I had to talk myself out of ordering another one. I think that I should wait until the first one get here. Wow- I am such a dork!!

I ordered one on the Sat. 8th and it's still processing and no shipped email either. I'm thinking they had a busy weekend and they'll ship soon.

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Congrats!!! I just did the very same thing. Tax man came and I ordered mine this morning!!! Now the wait begins....................... :ohmy:

Awesome!!! Waiting is definitely the hardest part!!
What color did you get? You have to let me know what you think of your new Provari when it comes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread