Provari Mini BLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runningw235

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2014
Virginia
So I just ordered my first Provari, and needless to say, I am really excited. I did however, go with one of the "blemished" they had in their clearance section on Provape.com.

It's a black mini, and I think it will be perfect. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with what "blemished" typically means for a provari. I'm assuming it's not a huge deal.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
So I just ordered my first Provari, and needless to say, I am really excited. I did however, go with one of the "blemished" they had in their clearance section on Provape.com.

It's a black mini, and I think it will be perfect. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with what "blemished" typically means for a provari. I'm assuming it's not a huge deal.

I could never actually find the blem.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Just posted a picture of my blemished provari that just arrived today in another thread. Thread titled "I found the blemish" or something like that. Had to zoom in with a camera to really see ig after I noticed a slight ding with the naked eye. I do construction so my eye notices goofs, my blemished provari barely shows nor is bothersome. Nobody will ever see it on mine

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Just posted a picture of my blemished provari that just arrived today in another thread. Thread titled "I found the blemish" or something like that. Had to zoom in with a camera to really see ig after I noticed a slight ding with the naked eye. I do construction so my eye notices goofs, my blemished provari barely shows nor is bothersome. Nobody will ever see it on mine

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I was just going to add that unless they changed it the blemished means a slight scratch, very small dentation, and other cosmetic issues. I don't recall it ever having anything to do with error codes or remanufactured units. Just what I remember reading that somewhere recently. Enjoy!

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
My guess is Blemish is probably code for returned, either by a reseller or a consumer. That's why you can't find anything wrong with them. Other industries use terms like remanufactured.

That's what I thought, because of the LED. Many are red, but I've seen a few with blue or green which aren't the "stock" color.

Running, congratulations! :toast:

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Some of the blems had slightly less deep logos stamped on them, as well.

This was exactly what was up with the wife's purple mini blem. She likes it like that so it was all good. It works like a charm. Now if she had not already dropped it on the concrete and put some nice size nicks in it you would never know it was a blem. Now it's blemed because of her not provape. Lol

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Being a new provari owner as of yesterday.... I now understand why people have so many. In the last few weeks I seen pics of people owning up to 5 and I said to myself, so stupid and why. 1 or 2 would do a guy fine. Now I find myself wanting at least 3 lol.

Sent from my Vz LG G2 via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread