Skoal vs Camel Snus harm reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Best to ask on a smokeless tobacco forum.
Swedish snus is said to be the least harmful.

This is an e cig / vaping forum for those using e liquids.

Considering your 5 cigs per day habit it should be fairly easy to be down to none in a few weeks if you put minimal effort into it.

Better yet get professional treatment for your issues & stop playing around attempting to self medicate with substances known to be dangerous to your health.

If tobacco was the answer to your problems a doctor would recommend or prescribe it.
I can only imagine the stress / anxiety caused by living in a state where you are too young to buy or possess tobbaco or vaping products.
Get some real help, stop playing Russian roulette with your health.

Last edited:

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
I was under the impression this was a vaping forum, must have gotten that wrong. I assume we'll discuss tobacco suppositories shortly...

SnusOn Snus Forum & Community - SnusOn Snus Forum
They have probably far more people there to answer your questions about oral tobacco. There's only a few people here who use that because - they're vaping.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, for goodness sake. I'm going to agree with you that your best alternative is Camel? Why? Because you aren't willing to accept that Swedish snus is better for your health. You don't care. You have already decided it will be "Camel."

The reason for that is that you think Camel is going to be most similar to a cigarette. You are correct in that assumption. It probably is a moot point, because whatever you choose, you are going to use it three times, compare it unfavorably to smoking, and then return to smoking after your latest "I tried to quit, I did I did, I got information and everything and dipping is healthier than smoking.. I'm TRYING!!!!!!!!!! But, it's not working. I spent all my money on this product, so I need you to buy me another carton of cigarettes! I'm going to try a DIFFERENT vape next time, I swear!"

Kiddo, I want your parent's phone number. I'd really like to chat with them concerning your "quit attempts."

They aren't quit attempts at all. They're merely vehicles to get whomever enables you to believe you are "trying" to quit and to buy you more tobacco when you fail.

Have you heard of the boy who cried wolf, @nicotineisbomb ?? Because it is a sad, sad story, and the protagonist winds up eaten.

I don't know your endgame, but I certainly see where things are heading for you.

I'd suggest maybe doing this "play" elsewhere and reserving ECF for when/if you ever get serious about quitting. Because, your moves are quite transparent, and you are harming your loved ones by this performance. You want to smoke, man up and let whomever is holding you "back" from your true desire know that nothing has changed at this time. You want to smoke.

Period.

Camel's probably cheapest. Also, I'd love to see pics of all the gear you say you've tried. You seem smart enough. I know you can upload some pics.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread