Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
You'll notice there is only a few bottles....look at all the BWB!!!

Oh, indeed my friend. I wasn't saying that was a bad thing! I love Boba's Bounty!!! But, really, it's the only thing I could vape from Ave.

I have been savoring this 2 month old Malty Toffee as the other stuff is slowing but surely tanning into that delicious darker brown color, mmmm.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com

Doberz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
NW Indiana
www.facebook.com
lol

allgone.jpg

:(

JustinTJ

Feb 1, 2011
Jupiter, FL
Healthy collection... how is that blast, anyway? One of the few I haven't tried...

Blast is good, like an oldschool atomic fireball. It's the one in the lower right corner, the last of the 24mg. I like it dripped, because it's a great palate cleanser. I usually have some every week, which is why it's down to 3ml-ish. It's a really dark juice now, as you can tell by the bottletop. Looks like coagulated blood at this point. Great flavor.

I went down to 18mg starting with February orders, which I'm finishing up over the next month. Then it's time to break in the pre-steeped 12mg collection. I've started to switch over to 12mg when I'm within 4 hours of sleepy. In a bit, when this collection gets down to 50%, I'll have to start building the 6mg pre-steeped set, but I will be on 12mg for a good 2-3 months with what I have.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Blast is good, like an oldschool atomic fireball. It's the one in the lower right corner, the last of the 24mg. I like it dripped, because it's a great palate cleanser. I usually have some every week, which is why it's down to 3ml-ish. It's a really dark juice now, as you can tell by the bottletop. Looks like coagulated blood at this point. Great flavor.

I went down to 18mg starting with February orders, which I'm finishing up over the next month. Then it's time to break in the pre-steeped 12mg collection. I've started to switch over to 12mg when I'm within 4 hours of sleepy. In a bit, when this collection gets down to 50%, I'll have to start building the 6mg pre-steeped set, but I will be on 12mg for a good 2-3 months with what I have.

Planning to drop to 0?? Or just really low?

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Im surprised this hasn't been done already... it should be a blast!! Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some ridiculous collections of bottles... and hey, if you're just getting started with BWB (like me), lets see your stash anyway!!

Here's a partial shot of my workstation and what I have left from other vendors... I've tried nearly 20 different juice vendors before I landed at BWB...
376219139461.jpg

The money shot... the BWB drawer. Notice they're in a cool, dark place... and aren't allowed to touch the other inferior juices :2cool:
376219492997.jpg

Well we know you won't be running out anytime soon~:)

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Well we know you won't be running out anytime soon~:)

Sad thing is, this shot was taken before one order came in... and I also have another in the mail as we speak... and I'll be buying some more when the RY goes on sale this weekend... I really REALLY need to stop...

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Your gonna hold off on the RY4 this go around bro and let others get a chance.
Sad thing is, this shot was taken before one order came in... and I also have another in the mail as we speak... and I'll be buying some more when the RY goes on sale this weekend... I really REALLY need to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread