Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Im surprised this hasn't been done already... it should be a blast!! Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some ridiculous collections of bottles... and hey, if you're just getting started with BWB (like me), lets see your stash anyway!!

Here's a partial shot of my workstation and what I have left from other vendors... I've tried nearly 20 different juice vendors before I landed at BWB...
376219139461.jpg

The money shot... the BWB drawer. Notice they're in a cool, dark place... and aren't allowed to touch the other inferior juices :2cool:
376219492997.jpg

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
My throat does get kinda messed up... Maybe I'll drop down... but its going to be a while before I need juice : P

Well, good thing is, you could always just cut what you already have with more lower nic of the same stuff and have double amounts in the nic that's comfortable for ya! :D That's what those two 30ml bottles in my picture were, 18+6mg Malty Toffee that I am allowing to steep.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
LOL.. same here. I have a "steeping" cupboard and then right below my computer desk is the stuff I get into daily. I'll have to get on the ball.. or... I'll just vape 'em into some kind of order.

I have a "crap I need to vape" pile and a "crap I don't wanna vape but will if I need to" pile.

It's totally macho.

:)

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Well, good thing is, you could always just cut what you already have with more lower nic of the same stuff and have double amounts in the nic that's comfortable for ya! :D That's what those two 30ml bottles in my picture were, 18+6mg Malty Toffee that I am allowing to steep.

Good point... it'd be a pain with BWB juices, the dates would get all messed up and I wouldnt know whats ready to vape and what needs more time on the shelf... maybe average the 2 dates on the bottles to be mixed? Im getting confused and delirious, Im going to bed....

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I have a "crap I need to vape" pile and a "crap I don't wanna vape but will if I need to" pile.

It's totally macho.

lol... I do the same thing... I have plenty of really good juice, yet I keep a reserve around of stuff that I really didnt like for some sort of apocalypse... theres something wrong with me : P

Really going to bed now... gnight!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Good point... it'd be a pain with BWB juices, the dates would get all messed up and I wouldnt know whats ready to vape and what needs more time on the shelf... maybe average the 2 dates on the bottles to be mixed? Im getting confused and delirious, Im going to bed....

This is unfortunate, but I would start over from the most recent dated bottle. Still, in the long run, tis worth it ;)

I too separate the 'really, what the hell am I going to do with this crap' juices with the good stuff. All nicely piled in my hutch.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV

It's totally macho.

LOL I do the same thing. I consider one drawer the zombie apocalypse pile. When all else fails we go here.
These are some mighty comrades that gave their ALL................. just to make me extremely happy !!!

View attachment 38410
LOL I remember way back when Don had wrote name and date on the labels :)

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread