Separate For Sale and For Trade in Classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
I can't tell you how many times I've been looking through the classifieds and see a really awesome item or something I've been wanting. Only to find out it's only for trade and I have nothing they want.

I really wish that there were two sub forums one for sale and one for trade rather than having them combined.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
You would get a quicker response here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/member-classifieds-swaps/272922-classified-suggestions.html and you can see where this has been suggested many times.

The problem is what if someone is willing to trade and sell? Do they post in both? Do we then separate the want to trade and want to buy? So we end up with 4 different subforums. Then we could go a step further and separate hardware from juice. We could even separate the different countries. Maybe even separate PV's from APV's, then batteries, then atties, then tanks, then.......etc. I think you see where I'm going with this, we could easily end up with 40 different subforums. You may not mind digging through the multiple subforums but I don't want to be the one trying to maintain them. Simply put, there will be no more separation, it will be selling/trading and wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread