Status
Not open for further replies.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
anyone else having a rough time with the lack of for sales and trades in the classified section? since i came here i liked to get up in the early morning and scan the ads to see if i wanted to buy something cool that someone had listed. since the new rules went into effect stopping people from listing for sales or trades by anyone not a supporting member or a 1 year vet the posting has all but stopped. im still able to buy myself but the selection is just not there now. sure, there are some cool things for sale but nothing im interested in as 99% of it has been there for a couple days and ive already looked it over and decided it isnt for me at this time.
with the new rule it seems the classified had come to a sudden halt. yesterday there were 6 new posts to classies, 2 of them by one member and 2 more by people that became supporting members yesterday so they could sell and 1 by ripple just to get something new on the board.
so, is anyone else feeling like me and missing their fix?:vapor:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
thanks for the reply trouble, alot with me is im off for 2 weeks plus on vacation and i figured going in that i would stock up to start the year,lol. i was gonna do some clean up on my stuff and sell some things but i cant right now til we see if any changes will go into effect to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread