Selling 0 nic juice for the same prices as nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
You can get juice for 10-12 cents per ml regardless of nic content if you look carefully. How much cheaper should it be?

I'm not merely looking for the cheapest prices. I'm looking for GOOD product with "fair" pricing. I guess I'm going through a bout of frustration ordering from vendors claiming they mix to order which somewhat justifies their pricing structure only to receive relabeled Dekang, etc.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
;)You have a couple of choices....

1) You could call the president/head honcho of the FDA (a la the Verizon and Pepsi incidents)..I'm sure they'd love to hear from you

2) You could call Parked's brother and buy from him and, as he sold strictly no-nic liquid, you'd have nothing on his site to compare it to.

FWIW..I think the dood had good shipping costs too.;)

Actually, both the shipping and the no-nic issues have been beaten to death one more than one occasion.
Bottom line always is..buy from whichever supplier's pricing (be it juice,shipping or whatever) makes you happy.

Actually if Dr. Hamburg saw me coming and she could, she would probably do an 180.;)

As a veteran on many fraternal or professional eLists, I'm all too aware of newbies coming on asking the same beaten to death questions. :oops: But I was too lazy to search the library.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Try getting in on the next Tasty Vapor Co-op. Last one each player got 5ml of zero nic double flavour liquid in 20 different flavours for $24 shipped. If you can handle zero nic, then that's even better as you won't alter the flavour/taste by having to add nic juice.

Don't assume that if one flavour from a vendor sucks, they all do as (for the most part)that's simply not true.

In 16 months I've only found two flavours that I can honestly say I really like but they still have to come from specific manufacturers as some suppliers sell the same (non-tobacco) flavours and they just don't do it for me.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Try getting in on the next Tasty Vapor Co-op. Last one each player got 5ml of zero nic double flavour liquid in 20 different flavours for $24 shipped. If you can handle zero nic, then that's even better as you won't alter the flavour/taste by having to add nic juice.

Don't assume that if one flavour from a vendor sucks, they all do as (for the most part)that's simply not true.

In 16 months I've only found two flavours that I can honestly say I really like but they still have to come from specific manufacturers as some suppliers sell the same (non-tobacco) flavours and they just don't do it for me.

Yeah I keep missing out. I have to make a point of visiting the PIF sub forum daily. I am allowing frustration get to me a bit. I do have a couple of vendors I love. But as you say, it's specific juices. I'm an ex Kools chain smoker. I still haven't found the right tobacco vendor for me.

Although I love FreedomSmokeUSA's Wyatt Earp blend, I'm still looking for more tobacco flavors to enjoy. After reading so many glowing reviews of Backwoods Brew, I'm hoping Doug has a blend I like.

Not to mention learning which juices I like better with a particular atty, or voltage. I'm sure once I get all of these kinks worked out, I'll be a happy vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread