saved up enough, just need help w/ finish/color combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
So I finally saved up enough for my provari, but am unsure about what combo. If I am correct, the available finishes are:
-normal satin silver
-chrome
-black satin
-24k gold plated (not really interested in this one though, lol)
With possible red, green, or blue screen. I don't like red, and was excited about the different colors.
Oh, and the regular or the mini?
I was hoping some of the provari users out there wouldn't mind posting some pics(I'm sure you'd all be happy to show them off!) for me with different finish/screen LED combinations to help me decide. Also maybe your thoughts and opinions on which one to choose.
I'm sure I'm not the first, and won't be the last, to ask something like this, but I'd appreciate it to help me join the Provari club! I'm so indecisive already, and having so many choices makes it next to impossible for me to choose on my own.
Thanks!
-Dave

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Standard size, satin black, with blue LED! That's what I ordered and got last Wednesday. It looks sooooooooo sweet! Posting a pic but the LED is off in the pic so you can't see that..........
Provari!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
I have a satin/red and a mini black/blue both with the standard and extension caps. I am really preferring the black mini! It's obviously smaller and lighter and I only have to switch out the battery once during the day. The standard can definitely go all day without changing the battery and normally that would be a plus for me, but the size wins out. Personally, if I could only keep one, i would choose the mini with the extended cap, can't go wrong..and the blue led goes perfectly!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341094049955.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341094049955.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 223

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I think I've decided on the black satin finish. Thanks for the pics bdbodger! What size battery does the mini w/extender tube take? I like the look of the mini, and I always have 3-4 mods on me at a time so I don't necessarily need the 18650 batt, and the smaller size and weight is a plus.
Any pics of the LED colors? I was thinking the black satin with green LED. or blue. Can't decide. ....If someone want to post pics of satin black w/ green and blue LED??? Maybe a mini like that?? Please?
Thanks everyone I appreciate your input!
-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread