Best Vaping shops LA, San Francisco, Las Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evedampen

Aug 20, 2013
Netherlands
Not sure this message is in the right place, sorry if it isn't!
Me and my friend are visiting the USA in December and we are traveling from Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Jose, San Francisco, Bakersfield, Las Vegas and back to Los Angeles. I like to visit some nice vape shops while we're there with products that aren't available in Europe. Some nice mods or accesoires fe. Could someone please give us some great adresses?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

evedampen

Aug 20, 2013
Netherlands
Thanks Tranquility Base & DC2! I hope some others have some more ideas :) Some general vaping information is welcome too. Fe is it allowed to vape everywhere, should I ask? I probably will ask as a visiter :) I would think with so many vaping shops everybody overthere is familiar with vaping but you never know... I was in NY 3 or 4 years ago, but still smoking then and can't remember seeing vapers or vaping shops there. Some general tourist information about these areas is welcome too! Thank you! :vapor:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

locomikey5150

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2014
Orange County, CA
For LA, my suggestion is VapeRev. It's a little bit south of the city, but it's not too far and they're one of the premier shops on the west coast. It's my local shop and they have a lot of nice high-end stuff. I highly recommend it.

They also have a juice bar where you can sit there as long as you want tasting e-liquid, too.

VapeRev

Store Info:

15971 Piuma Ave., Cerritos CA, 90703
Mon - Sat. / 11am - 9pm
Sun / 11am - 7pm
(562) 653 - 4730

Wherever you end up, enjoy your stay in the U.S.A.

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
some more info is needed. Where in sf, la, lv are you going to be? Will you have a car? If you have a car, how far are u willing to drive? (ie how much free time are you willing to spend on getting to a shop). SF and LA are very large, and if you take into account traffic, a 15 mile drive (or heck even a 15km drive) could mean an hour+ in traffic depending on what time.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Thank you very much!

One more thing, I read that in Las Vegas smoking is still allowed so vaping won't be a problem overthere but what is that like in the other cities?
You can't smoke indoors anywhere in Los Angeles or San Francisco as far as I know.

In fact, there are probably even a number of outdoor situations where you are not allowed to smoke.
But I wouldn't worry about that unless there is a sign posted.

christianw

Apr 22, 2011
OC, CA
Orange County is where its at for vape shops in l.a. as we dont have any ......ed bans (this is what everyone gets for not showing up at the city council meetings. turnout was embarassingly low)

I'd reccomend Vaper Venue (home of the Vaping Monkey), RJ Vapes (fantastic juice made here Grimm has been raving about lately), Vapor Bombz (home of Epic Juice), Five Pawns Showroom, E-Cig Gallery (more accessories in one store and I believe the only factory authorized Hana dealer in socal), and Vintage Vapours (see what a half mil showroom for ecigs looks like).

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Orange County is where its at for vape shops in l.a. as we dont have any ......ed bans (this is what everyone gets for not showing up at the city council meetings. turnout was embarassingly low)

I'd reccomend Vaper Venue (home of the Vaping Monkey), RJ Vapes (fantastic juice made here Grimm has been raving about lately), Vapor Bombz (home of Epic Juice), Five Pawns Showroom, E-Cig Gallery (more accessories in one store and I believe the only factory authorized Hana dealer in socal), and Vintage Vapours (see what a half mil showroom for ecigs looks like).
Just looked at the pictures from Vintage Vapors, and decided I may have to check that place out just for fun.

Of the others you mentioned, I've only been to the Five Pawns showroom.
They made me a custom sampler pack, although they aren't really supposed to do that.

But I was the only person there at the time.
:)

evedampen

Aug 20, 2013
Netherlands
some more info is needed. Where in sf, la, lv are you going to be? Will you have a car? If you have a car, how far are u willing to drive? (ie how much free time are you willing to spend on getting to a shop). SF and LA are very large, and if you take into account traffic, a 15 mile drive (or heck even a 15km drive) could mean an hour+ in traffic depending on what time.

We have a car and in LA we are near the filmstudios, in SF we stay around Union square. In Las Vegas we stay in the Golden Nugget, Fremontstreet. Ofcourse a nice place in the neigborhood is prefered :) but as we travel from place to place it is nice to visit something on the way

evedampen

Aug 20, 2013
Netherlands

Sounds/looks great! But on google maps seems a bit far away but maybe that just seems so?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Sounds/looks great! But on google maps seems a bit far away but maybe that just seems so?
No, Orange County is pretty far away from the film studios in Los Angeles.
And when you take into account Los Angeles traffic, it can be VERY far away depending on what time of day.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread