*** Saber Touch Contest! Introducing The New Style Sensor! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalalfalfa

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Winston Salem, NC, USA
(comment as per youtube)
This is one beautiful mod, anyone would be lucky to win or buy one of these. The button seems like a beautiful and very efficient addition to the old version. I love that it is representative of a light-saber.

Keep up the fight and thank you for doing your part in the vape fight as well! All the best and thanks for the contest!

(I have since gone to your site and and man, one I get some cash it would be an honor to have one of the - semi customized to look like the more light-saber looking models :D)

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
I can only wish you the best, fight on and fight hard. Cancer is my most despised enemy and the enemy of so many I love and have loved. I have survived and have (T.G.) 4 other survivors in my family, though I have lost a few dearly loved souls along the way - and it left me different and more aware. I don't care now, about the petty things. And so much is petty. Your work is definitely harm reduction. I applaud your personal appeal for us to reach out to those still smoking. I do and will. I wish you strength and enormous luck (because cancer is a fight with strange rules) and thank you for speaking out and doing your bit to make things better in life, less risky but still satisfying.

Live, love, and laugh, Sir_Lawrence, everyday is a gift- open it with glee!

dradeel

Mar 7, 2013
Trondheim, Norway
The SaberTouch mods are some of the best looking mods I know, and that new button does have a cleaner look. Very nice! The extra conductivity will certainly help, especially for those with dry skin, so I guess this makes everyone happy. Very good!

I also feel quite certain that the SaberTouch with that finish and the new, big, silvery button will light up beautifully in the summer sun! I'm sure pictures and video don't do it justice :)

Also, the best of luck to you, Sir Lawrence!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
My comment from Youtube:

I just LOVE the look of the new button... but then again, I have always loved the Saber Touch!!

Thank you for sharing your story with us... I have always tried to switch as many people as I can to vaping. Sending lots of Positive Energy your way... <3

And on a lighter note... I still really want one to go with the Flashlight attachment that I won from you... LOL!!

Thank You for being such a giving person... :wub:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
300 views, and only 20 entries? Hmmmmmmm.

That's just fine with me... I like those odds!! :D

(but I know that your contests usually draw a much larger following)

EDIT: I updated my post in the Contest thread... and as much as I like the odds now, hopefully it will bring in more entries for you!! :)

Last edited:

BWhare

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Indiana
When I initially saw the Saber Touch, I didn't understand how it worked and thought the button was really tiny.

Once I understood the concept, I was intrigued and still thought the button was really tiny.

For some reason, to me, the button just looked wrong somehow.

The advent of the new design solves my peculiar feelings. Now the whole thing looks great.

A very positive change IMHO.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
My comment from YouTube:
Thanks for sharing this. I will be looking at Vapor Moon soon. This mod would be perfect for me or people like me that have bad arthritis in the hands.
I personally have problems holding skinny mods and pushing the buttons.
This Wonderful looking mod looks like it would fit in my hand and feel secure at the same time. Also the sensor button would be awesome and reduce a lot of my pain in my hands from the pushing. It looks and sounds like it Vapes good too :)
Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you well !!

Euphonious Nonsense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Anaheim, CA
What an absolutely beautiful piece of art. I have subscribed to your youtube page simply to get a peek at more of your reviews and while it would be nice to win this device it sounds like many others are super excited, and have been for awhile, about this device and thus I shall bow out to allow them their opportunity for a freebie. =]

vvaappeerr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Tennessee, USA
Subscribed and commented a couple of days ago. Must go pick up the kiddos but when I get the chance I will edit this entry with my You Tube comment. I also didn't realize I needed to comment here as well. Thank you for the contest and your generosity. Praying for you and your family. Thank you for sharing with us and making us a part of your life.

MarkMarkMark678

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Houston, TX.
Ok I've just subscribed to your youtube channel under this same name

Im sorry to hear about your cancer and I dont know if you believe in God or not, but i do, and I will pray for you AND your family.

OK here is the reason I'd like to win your beautiful device:
First and foremost it seems to be a well built device that you've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into.
I dont have a large mod collection at all (all I have are 2 650 mah ego styles and 1 crappy non working Vamo). I would LOVE to have a good, working mod that looks beautiful, and not only that, but is so uniqe, theres nothing else like it on the market that i know of, so it would be something that would stand out to everyone else and something i would be extremely proud to show off.

I could lie and say I'd PIF it to someone else, but my finances are limited and i cant afford to buy myself such beautiful mods (having 3 mouths to feed). However, if i were to win i would definitely give my ego style batts to my father in law (since the Vamo doesnt work) who's been smoking since he was a kid. He tried using Blu cigalikes but that lasted about 35 seconds. I think this is what could finally help him get off of cigarettes or at least drastically reduce his smoking.

Bottom line is at this point in life I can not afford to buy such a nice mod, but i just posted to another thread that I've been having a couple of bad vape days (bad Vamo, bad clearos) and i know that your mod would breathe new life into my vaping world.

Whether I win or lose thank you for the contest and God bless you and your family.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I wasn't even signed up on YouTube before this, I just watched videos and never commented. Those days are over. I posted a comment and subscribed to your channel. Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Thanks to the limited number of characters allowed in a YouTube comment, I did my best but was cut short. I don't see any need to repeat the comment I left under the video, so I will start from where it ended.

Edit: I realized it would be easier for you to read if I did include my YouTube comment, so here it is..

"I had no idea there was a touch mod in existence! Your skills and ingenuity are amazing. Had I not seen the contest thread on the ECF I would have never learned about your amazing work. I am truly blown away. I have been vaping for almost 4 months now on an Ego which I will give away ASAP if I win your beautiful mod. I have plans to make a simple flashlight mod soon, but I could never hope to make such a cool mod myself. Excellent work Sir, and best of luck with your future recovery." - end of edit.

I hope you can beat the cancer, whatever the cost. You said it wasn't going to kill you, but the "C" word scares the poo out of me. I have lost far too many relatives and friends to it, and though I don't know you at all I wish you all the best. I don't think I am more worthy than anyone else to win a piece of art like the one you are offering in this contest, but if I did I would give away what I have without hesitation. All I have is an Ego and a couple of no-name 510s, but someone trying to quit cigarettes would find them as useful as I do. I have tried to get all my smoking friends to try vaping but have only succeeded with one. He doesn't want anything bigger than the 510 cig-a-likes I bought him for his birthday, so I will put my stuff up for grabs here on the ECF PIF forum if I do win this contest.

Again, your invention is top-notch and beyond inspiring. Thanks for the chance to win a piece of art!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread