Saber Touch Mini.... A Different Kind Of Contest... Could Be Many Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I would love to win a Saber Touch Mini for a couple reasons. My eGo destroyed one of my atomizers the other day at work. I was squatted down holding a five gallon bucket of paint when I realized that I heard something odd. I just kept mixing though because I couldn't just drop the paint. When I turned the mixer off, I still heard the noise, but it was more recognizable now. It was the sound of an atty firing. By the time I could set the bucket down and stand up, the atty was hot enough to burn my finger. I really need something like this for work!

Oh, the other reason . . . ? I love contests. Winning, it feels good man! :laugh:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Hey Guys...

I've had quite a few emails asking if I would extend the contest for another week,
So that they could place their order for a Saber Touch, and have 2 Entries.

I've extended the contest Until Next Sunday night at 9pm EST.

And what I will do is to give away at least
2 Saber Touch Minis!
This will give everyone a better shot at winning,
Even if people don't post that they purchased theirs.

So, Please keep you entries coming,
And good luck to Everyone!

Thank You All!

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Hey Sir L! Long time no takl! (I've been busy settling in!) I get a lot of comments on glowie. So many that Glowie may well be in a vid of her very own. I'm entering.. well to enter. A mini would round out my collection of sabers perfectly! they're super cute and there's no beating the touch sensitive "button" on the ST's! <3

Good luck everyone who enters!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Count me in Sir, I'd love to own a ST Mini because...

I would look fabulous vaping it every monday night from 10-11pm est on my show, Working Class Vapor, on www.ElixirTV.com !!!

Would love to watch you vape with a Saber Touch on your show! Thanks for the entry!

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Check out my new color...

High Gloss Black! It's a Harley Color, and very durable. Bad Pic though, sorry...

It's on my weekly special right now!​

Shinyblackweblarge.jpg

Of course you did not have that when I ordered lol, I want that now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread