Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Congrats Davenkay, you wont be dissapointed, its an amazing device, made by the dedicated and amazing Sir Lawrence. It will give you years of great service. Simple , rugged, safe design , a true workhorse with elegant design. ENJOY
You are still really trying to make my head too big for my hats! Thanks!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
This will actually be the second Saber this week. The one I order just came on Friday. With the new electronic easy-fire It works great for me. This auction item will be my 3rd saber in the collection.
Well, since you are in Maryland, you will get your "Ghost" Saber in the mail tomorrow with Priority Shipping!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to Davenkay!

Now, just email me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com with your info.

Thanks all that participated. I will have another this week.

thyay.gif~original
Congrats on winning the auction, Dave!!

And I'm glad to see there was a little bidding action going on at the end... ;)
(good for Vapor Moon, not so good for you... lol)

This will actually be the second Saber this week. The one I order just came on Friday. With the new electronic easy-fire It works great for me. This auction item will be my 3rd saber in the collection.

WoW!! So you are no stranger to the Saber Touch... I just got my shipping notice for mine and I can't wait to hold it in my hot little hands!! :D I still won't believe it until it's really here...

Thanks again for everything, Sir!!

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
thyay.gif~original
Congrats on winning the auction, Dave!!

And I'm glad to see there was a little bidding action going on at the end... ;)
(good for Vapor Moon, not so good for you... lol)

WoW!! So you are no stranger to the Saber Touch... I just got my shipping notice for mine and I can't wait to hold it in my hot little hands!! :D I still won't believe it until it's really here...

Thanks again for everything, Sir!!

That's right Spacekitty. The Saber first attracted me because Sir Lawrence was local ( withing 20 miles) of my home. That close and good quick service. I bought my first saber from Tat_Skull. It was a mini that was black with racing stripes. Tat_Skull named it "Racey". I liked little Racey, but it had the older circuitry and I had problems getting it to fire without constantly moistening (licking) my fingers ( and I ain't Colonel Sanders talking about his fried chicken).

I was delighted to hear that Sir Lawrence had a new more sensitive circuit with the larger touchplate actuator. That is when I ordered my first new one that came last Friday. Now I have the "Ghost" coming tomorrow. This is the start of a great collection. And the good part is that I buy my toys with the budget money that I used to use to buy my cigarettes.

My next planned acquisition is probably going to be the most fantastic, humongous, tricked out and good looking MAX that Sir Lawrence has ever made. I want to walk around the vape conventions hearing the following..." Hey there's that guy from Baltimore that has that custom MAX! Kennaseeit! Kenna touch it! Kenna get a vape off it???"

But in the meantime, I'll enjoy what I have.

I hope you enjoy yours as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread