Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I wasn't even signed up on YouTube before this, I just watched videos and never commented. Those days are over. I posted a comment and subscribed to your channel. Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Thanks to the limited number of characters allowed in a YouTube comment, I did my best but was cut short. I don't see any need to repeat the comment I left under the video, so I will start from where it ended.

Edit: I realized it would be easier for you to read if I did include my YouTube comment, so here it is..

"I had no idea there was a touch mod in existence! Your skills and ingenuity are amazing. Had I not seen the contest thread on the ECF I would have never learned about your amazing work. I am truly blown away. I have been vaping for almost 4 months now on an Ego which I will give away ASAP if I win your beautiful mod. I have plans to make a simple flashlight mod soon, but I could never hope to make such a cool mod myself. Excellent work Sir, and best of luck with your future recovery." - end of edit.

I hope you can beat the cancer, whatever the cost. You said it wasn't going to kill you, but the "C" word scares the poo out of me. I have lost far too many relatives and friends to it, and though I don't know you at all I wish you all the best. I don't think I am more worthy than anyone else to win a piece of art like the one you are offering in this contest, but if I did I would give away what I have without hesitation. All I have is an Ego and a couple of no-name 510s, but someone trying to quit cigarettes would find them as useful as I do. I have tried to get all my smoking friends to try vaping but have only succeeded with one. He doesn't want anything bigger than the 510 cig-a-likes I bought him for his birthday, so I will put my stuff up for grabs here on the ECF PIF forum if I do win this contest.

Again, your invention is top-notch and beyond inspiring. Thanks for the chance to win a piece of art!

congrats5.gif:original

You Lucky Dog!!!

(I guess this let's you out of the "Dog House" now... ;) )​

And a HUGE Thank You to Sir Lawrence (and Max)...
for giving us the opportunity to Win one of your wonderful Mods!!​

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I really don't know what to say here. I am just glad you folks can't see my face right now, it's embarrassing. Thank you so much Sir Lawrence! I hope that life pays you back 10 fold, you more than deserve it! There is no cheesy emoticon for how happy this has made me. I will pay back to the vaping community all that I can.

I'm going to run around screaming some more! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

eciglopedia

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
Duncanville,Texas
I really don't know what to say here. I am just glad you folks can't see my face right now, it's embarrassing. Thank you so much Sir Lawrence! I hope that life pays you back 10 fold, you more than deserve it! There is no cheesy emoticon for how happy this has made me. I will pay back to the vaping community all that I can.

I'm going to run around screaming some more! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Schnarph,
You are an inspiration :thumb:to all those around you as well as here in this community when you contribute:headbang: and share your experience in vaping. Let me also say :rickroll:congrats to you my friend/fellow vapor'er on your win and your accomplishments with vaping in general. :)Sir Lawrence I too hope you conquer the monster :evil:your dealing with and so appreciate your :vapor:constant contributions to this community.;-) God Bless and Keep you in his loving embrace always and forever.

Love Eciglopedia aka Stacey King

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
It's about time I came back here to say what an amazing device this is! USPS decided it needed to see the west coast before landing at my door, I hope it liked the vacation. I've had it since Monday, and it is really something else. I'm not nearly as interested in owning a mod with a screen and settings anymore. I did manage to get a pre-order on the upcoming "Kick" clone which should give me everything I would want from a mod with this awesome Saber Touch. I haven't experienced a VV or VW mod yet, but this Saber with a "Kick" should be all I will ever need, along with a multimeter to check coil ohms, which I have now. I hope it's OK to put a "Kick" in it, I don't know if that would be breaking any rules or recommendations from Sir Lawrence.

I've been working and making a little money this week, and I hope to have a proper RBA to put on top and post a picture of the whole thing in action in a couple of weeks! I have my eye on an RSST, it would look perfect on top. Thanks again for having the contest, this Saber is the best mod I can ever imagine owning. Go suck an egg, Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread