RY4 Prefilled Carto users, do you refill your cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Well, yes. Tje V4L VG cartos have the filler wrapped almost directly around the coil, so they don't have to wick the liquid. But OTOH, there'a nothing protecting the filler from burning.

Thanks for the explanation. I think I'd rather not have the filler in contact (or nearly) with the coil.

I ordered some BWB 70PG/30VG juice that some have said vapes very well in BMF cartos. I know that the Vaperite organic 50/50 that I was trying (four different flavors) is particularly thick and dark, so I'm not convinced yet that we can't use a decent VG mix with these cartos. Some seem to be using 50/50 mixes without issue, but they're probably diluted with water or PGA to make them thinner.

I don't mean to discount the quality of the BMF cartos, because I love the pre-filled. I'd just like to refill them with juice that contains at least some VG.

I am using a 50/50 at least and no burned taste.

Thank you. I'm glad someone is, because I love 50/50 mixes as far as TH and vapor. It seems to be the best of both worlds, and with the warm KR808 vape, it's a great analog replacement.

Mind if I ask where you got your 50/50? My Vaperite organic doesn't seem to wick at all in these cartos.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I have tried FSUSA's RY4 and no way jose, not even close, although i do use theirs if i must.

Just curious, do you actually think they taste alike?

I'm curious too. I'd love to find one similar to the MF version until they offer their own.

Also, there are places like Gourmet Vapor that let you choose your own mix of PG/VG... I haven't tried their RY4 but have 'designed' some of my own there. I'm guessing other places offer that too, I just haven't really looked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread