Looking for an RY4 juice that tastes like Bloog maxxfusion's prefilled carto RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I'm a big fan of RY4. I haven't been able to taste too many yet but I have found one that I really like alot. In fact I just received my second bottle and this is my favorite all day vape. It's from Totally Wicked; the Titan/Tornado Fluid 36mg RY4. I keep going back to this juice. The throat hit is the closest to a ciggy that I have ever experienced. I really enjoy this stuff also it produces plenty of thick vapor.

CoughingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
US
I'm a big fan of RY4. I haven't been able to taste too many yet but I have found one that I really like alot. In fact I just received my second bottle and this is my favorite all day vape. It's from Totally Wicked; the Titan/Tornado Fluid 36mg RY4. I keep going back to this juice. The throat hit is the closest to a ciggy that I have ever experienced. I really enjoy this stuff also it produces plenty of thick vapor.

36mg ... 8-o

Anywhooo... glad you found your ry4, can you describe the flavor?

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
Ok, I think I've just stumbled on a mix that comes really close to the bloog RY4...got a 3ml sample of creme brulee from want2vape.com today. It was too thick to fill a cartomizer w/ being 50/50 pg/vg...so since I couldn't wait to try it...decided to thin it by adding it to a high pg ratio juice mix I had on hand...here's the combo:

3mls of want2vape creme brulee, thinned w/ approx 1.5mls TV sweetened plain waffle, and 1.5mls mr-e-liquid's delightfully caramel (any caramel would work).

I wasn't intending to replicate the beloved bloog RY4 (just trying to thin the creme brulee) enough to fill a carto, but after vaping it for a bit, it was very familiar... I realized it was reminding me of the bloog RY4! Now it's not an exact match, but pretty close! The creme brulee is the ingredient that tastes so similar to the bloog ry4 flavor (like bigtime suggested). Although neither the caramel nor the waffle taste like the bloog ry4, mixed w/ the creme brulee, they added a little sweetness and depth and made the juice the right consistency to fill the carto with.

If you drip, you probably could try it straight and let us know if it tastes like bloog's. Want2vape doesn't do custom pg/vg mixes, so carto users have to thin it.

It's definitely close enough to fool the brain until the bloog juice is released. Hope that helps some of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread