• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Bought a chainsaw last fall - really need to use it - gotta find some confidence somewhere first . . . . :)

1: Keep the sharp end pointed away from you.
2: Don't stand under (or on! [yes, I have a story about that]) what you're cutting.
3: Wear an old school goalie mask.
4: When defending against zombie attacks you must sever the head completely.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
Hey all

Apparently it is fine for people outside of the original posting group to vote in a lil contest that I am in the running for. Another person in the running has put the word out to vote for him in a high traffic thread. So I am asking for votes out of principle.

All you have to do is go here

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nty-burgundy-bolt-contest-26.html#post5913426

And post that you are voting for pchela's entry.

I was gonna ask for votes for me, I honestly think I gave a great description for this guy's website- that actually talked about the flavor of the juice. I decided that the whole voting thing was silly, and pchela is nice enough.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
The same firm I mentioned?

No, sir. Pm incoming.

Oh, and look what I found... Someone was being stealthy with a camera. I have the look of utter awe while watching Mike play with something, of which, I have no idea, lol.

MeandZen.jpg

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
No, sir. Pm incoming.

Oh, and look what I found... Someone was being stealthy with a camera. I have the look of utter awe while watching Mike play with something, of which, I have no idea, lol.

MeandZen.jpg

yep...nice picture of mike fiddling with a zenesis, and rippleinstillwater too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread