• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow upstaters!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Cummings

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Just moved to Fort Hood, TX
I just joined the group so I decided to say hello to everyone! I'm currently a student at SUNY Oneonta and it is SOOOO COLD right now lol. Anyways, I am a native of Rochester and can't wait to go home for the holidays. I have heard about the cabin fever meet but I am not sure if I can make it. :-\ next semester starts before the 29th so that sucks... so... Anybody else enjoying the weather?

Ryan Cummings

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Sorry Ryan...was hoppin around a bit....I am 3 hours from albany...so it can't be that far from where I am...Hope you do great with tha vaping...theres a meet up for our area in the january cabin fever thread...Check it out!!!! Take care!!!

Yea I checked it out... Unfortunately my last semester in Oneonta starts on the 20th :-(

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
JonnyVapΣ;2337531 said:
Well...if you're pretty familiar with Henrietta then it's my old computer store, "Designs by Shock!"...next to the old John Deere dealer on W. Henrietta Rd.

Too funny... It's in a location that no longer has a sign, next to another closed business that no longer has a sign either...

Very useful directions! It's also behind the former Abids Deli, also no longer there...

It's 4135 west Henrietta rd... Behind mandarin court Chinese takeout...

Ryan Cummings

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Too funny... It's in a location that no longer has a sign, next to another closed business that no longer has a sign either...

Very useful directions! It's also behind the former Abids Deli, also no longer there...

It's 4135 west Henrietta rd... Behind mandarin court Chinese takeout...

Thanks! lol Strangely enough I know where that old John Deere dealer is though too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread