• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Store in Rochester... Maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roco2273

Jul 14, 2012
Rochester, NY
Hi everyone just wanted to say hi to my fellow Rochester area vapors as I am new to this specific forum. Been vaping since August of 2012 and and came across this club just now. As a vapor in this area I kind of feel like I'm the only one as I never see any others vapors around forget about any place other than 3 Day Smoke shop in Gates to buy stuff in Rochester. Well that might be changing as there might be a store opening up on Stone and Dewey in Greece. I was working this last Saturday at a night club in the East End area for St. Patty's day and as I was bartending I noticed this lady with a ego battery and a stardust so I introduced myself and we started talking for a second and she told me that she was opening a new vapestore in that area in a couple weeks... Don't know what kind of stuff she is gonna be selling as she was kind of secretive about it. Anyways just figured I'd let everyone know. She told me the name but forgot...maybe Just Vape or something like that... I'm gonna check it out in a couple of weeks and report back with what I find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread