• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester area chit-chat - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuney

Dec 19, 2013
grand island
lol, here is some ammo;
middle aged guy who bought a evod starter kit for mom a week before her hip surgery (which went well).
that snowballed into both me and my wife quitting cigs.

i have a terrible affliction; i think i can always make things better/faster/shinier (i do ok building gaming computers).
bought and tweaked a few rbas (cheap china crap) / made a couple manual mods and would have loved to see Zen's shop.
making my own e-liquid now and stumbled onto a few concoctions i like (wife hates most of them).
my fav so far;

5ml 60vg/50pg
6 bottle droppers flavor west honeywood tobacco
7 - 22 gauge needle drops lorann key lime
5 - 22 gauge needle drops lorann amaretto (takes just enough of the tart lime away to make it an all day vape, and can't really taste the amaretto).

i have a couple taifun gt's coming that i hope will be more convenient to take out and about (going to put s.s. mesh in 'em, thanks Phil).

i am a factory worker (work in one of the buildings that was once owned by Carborundum in Niagara Falls); industrial electrician/instrumentation tech so i may eventually make a vv/vw if i get motivated enough.

tuney

Dec 19, 2013
grand island
welcome to the crew, Tuney ;)

thank you!

not only has vaping allowed me to quit tobacco cigarettes it has become my new hobby.

i am getting pretty good at making s.s. mesh and coils for my low end rba's. i have also been enjoying tank cartos but the biggest breakthrough for me so far is finally trying organic cotton balls and micro coils.

cotton/micro coils offer amazing flavor and are a LOT easier to build than mesh. i have even had success making heads for my evod/kanger pro tanks. riptripper on youtube has some great instructional videos and it is not hard if your good with your hands.
my taifun gt clones arrived in the mail today, quality is shaky but after some tweaking i am getting the richest vape yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread