Resurrector cartos... Can you fill w Taryn Spin and Condom methods, or JUST with a syringe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...don't like condoms and wonder why Taryn likes to get so dizzy...I like a syringe for first fill, especially for VG juices...drip and fill works OK as well...takes about 50-60 drops with my bottles and be sure they are filled and saturated, the resurrectors are pretty hot and will singe/burn if not kept wet........
madjack:2cool:

Jibboolie

Oct 28, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
I use the condome method on them . Works great just like the boges . I use the large boge condoms and fill 2 condoms 3/4 full .Soaks it all up before it even starts coming out the mouth piece end . Then a few drops on top and a quick shake and your good to go . No mess or wasted juice . 65 drops in

I do it the exact same way! What's your refill method? I've been trying all sorts of things, but best so far is 1/3-1/2 a cap condom method. Anyone?

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Thank you guys SOOO much!!! This is just what I was looking for! I'm just the goofball who didn't plan to have some of these on hand so I could experiment before writing it in the guide. Really didn't want to give newbies bad advice, since that would have them all confused. And one of em doesn't even use the computer, so not like she'd be able to pop in here and get questions answered. So this was JUST what I needed, and I really appreciate all the responses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread