A double demo! The Cartomizer Condom Filling Method, and the Taryn Spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
:thumbs:Thanks for the AWSOME demo!

One question, Would you suggest this method for filling blank cartos also???

On a side note... I absolutely love my new VPK kit... I have tried others, but this is far and away the best product I have ever used. Thank you everyone at V4L! :thumbs:

Absolutely! You should be able to fill your blanks with this method initially, and after that, any of your carts for at least 3 or 4 times before needing to boil them clean. Good luck and welcome to the club :)

Absolutely! You should be able to fill your blanks with this method initially, and after that, any of your carts for at least 3 or 4 times before needing to boil them clean. Good luck and welcome to the club :)

Thanks for the rapid response jamvector! I will try this method as soon as I need a fresh carto. I am still amazed how long these cartos last me. I get just over a day on each one, and I am refilling them at about 2/3rds done (guesstimate). On each refill they only hold like 10-15 drops using the pop the cap off method coupled with the Taryn spin.
I see 15-20 drops being stated for an empty, which I am using as an indication of mine only being 2/3rds done.

Thanks again for the reply and the warm welcome! :)

kunstkammer

Dec 27, 2009
Olympia
Oh, WOW. Thanks to Leaford's condom-fill-and-spin-from-China video, I got up the courage to top off a carto for the first time. Just for fun, I topped off a Kool menthol with some Caramel Mocha Frappucino. Oooooohhhhh.....yes, it's that good. And it was a piece o' cake to do it, so thanks to the person who invented the method - or at least posted it here! - and thanks for the great video.

On an off-topic note, I vaped inside for the very first time Saturday night (the comic-book store in town doesn't count, because the guy that runs it also vapes ;) ). Did it at a crowded bar, discreetly. No problem at all. Victory!!!

kunstkammer

Dec 27, 2009
Olympia
I seem to be getting alot of uhhh... "mouthpiece drip" after using this fill method.... Is there a special trick I missed to keep more in the carto and less on the tongue? :oops:

Are you maybe filling it too full? I'm hardly the expert because I've done it only once, but I just did a few drops at a time, maybe 5 or so, and as soon as I saw it start to come out the ".... plug" side I stopped and wiped everything down really well. I haven't tasted any juice at all. I didn't even do the Taryn spin method, but maybe if you spin it after you fill you will have less of a problem.

Someone with more experience in this? Bueller?

Mark37643

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
Tennessee
I really doubted that this method wouldn't be messy...and I never planned on trying it. BUT, after the video, I tried it, and after the spin it worked perfectly. I am shocked :) I am also thrilled since I had just spent a good amount of time refilling some carts with a syringe, and now I know I don't have to do that anymore. It took me less than 5 mins with the condom method. Thanks for the video, I never would have tried it without it! :D :D :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Oh, WOW. Thanks to Leaford's condom-fill-and-spin-from-China video, I got up the courage to top off a carto for the first time. Just for fun, I topped off a Kool menthol with some Caramel Mocha Frappucino. Oooooohhhhh.....yes, it's that good. And it was a piece o' cake to do it, so thanks to the person who invented the method - or at least posted it here! - and thanks for the great video.

On an off-topic note, I vaped inside for the very first time Saturday night (the comic-book store in town doesn't count, because the guy that runs it also vapes ;) ). Did it at a crowded bar, discreetly. No problem at all. Victory!!!

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

outflying1

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Houston, TX
Quick question, my regular cowboy cartos come with the long "plug" condom on the battery end that's long and goes all the way into the battery hole. But my premium cartos only come with "nub" on both ends. Can I do the Taryn spin with just the nub condom? I tried using the "long plug condom" on the premium carts but it won't fit in the reg carto hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread