Recipe Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
My recipe for mac and cheese is not too difficult if you wish to give it a try...
I make up a bechamel sauce (2 tbls butter, 2 1/2 tbls flour and 3 cups milk)
Add to that 2 1/2 cups of your favorite cheese (grated) I use a good sharp cheddar and maybe some good Emmenthaler (what ever I have in the fridge). A mix of cheeses is nice. Maybe even use some Parm if you wish.
Put one box of cooked macaroni into a casserole and cover with the cheese sauce and stir well.
Sprinkle with some good breadcrumbs, and then bake for 30 minutes at 350.

My wife likes it, so I guess it is good. I am a bad judge of my own cooking.

Thank you for posting this recipe! I just copied it into Word, along with your second post. I love macaroni and cheese with more than one type of cheese.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
I cleaned it out a little :)

I think mac and cheese should be it's own food group....

You too? Mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods. :) I bought the ingredients yesterday and am going to make it this week.

By the way, I just tried to pm you. Your mailbox is full!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped in bite size pieces
1/2 a zucchini, chopped in bite size pieces
1/2 a yellow squash, chopped in bite size pieces
Juice from a half or whole lemon (depends on how much you like lemon)
approx. 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 c. dry white wine
1 8 oz. box angel hair pasta
fresh grated parmesan

Heat the olive oil on medium heat, then sauté the zucchini and squash for about 5 minutes. It should be firm at that point, but not soft enough to eat. Add the lemon juice and white wine. Turn heat to low.
Cook the angel hair pasta.
About three minutes before the pasta is done, add the tomatoes to the zucchini, turn heat back up to medium.
After the pasta is done, put the sauce over the pasta and serve with the parmesan.

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Bumping this great thread back up top!
Does anyone have a vegan chocolate cake recipe using garbanzo beans? I've heard of it, and could do a google search, but thought it'd be better if someone who had tried it could share it here...I was eaves dropping at a party when I heard about it and didn't want to .... in and ask about the recipe cuz I didn't like the people discussing it.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread