RazCupcake Connection - Addicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    I am totally, 200% addicted to Raz Cup. When I put it down, or try to Vape something else, it's all I can think about.
    I'm like "Mm this is good, but I can't wait to finish the tank so I can do some more Raz Cup!"
    When people want to taste my vape, I explain to them that, while it may smell like raspberries and vanilla, it is really Perkins paste and after describing it to them, they retract their request.
    I've had this juice for three weeks, and I have a fourth of my 30ml bottle left. A good thing I ordered a second, but now that doesn't even feel like enough. If I had all the money, I'd make an offer to buy all the juice.
    I'm starting to feel this sense of panic set in that this juice won't always be available to order.
    It is too delicious. There have been many juices I've loved, but none have crept so far into my psyche that I wake up looking for /that/ flavor.
    If all other juices besides Raz Cup disappeared from the face of existence, I wouldn't even bat an eye.
    It's the perfect combination of sweet, icing like raspberry and sweet cakey vanilla.
    Considering starting a petition Clark to have this as a staple juice. I know he says no because it's a deep steep, but like all his good juices, it's a roller coaster ride of steeping. It starts out super raspberry with a some vanilla, and ages into this beautiful meld of amazingness I've never experienced before. It's a great ride, one I'd love to do over and over and over and over again.
    Am I alone in my cupcake craziery? Is there anyone else who'd join me in the RazCupcake Connection?

emily n portland

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2013
    portland, OR, USA
    With my first bottle of Raz Cup from the last batch, I only had a 30ml and only vaped it on special occasions as a treat.
    I did wonder a little bit if I would like it as much if I had a larger supply.

I loaded up some well steeped Raz Cup yesterday for the first time since reupping my stash...
    I was happy to find it is still utterly divine and delicious. It's not something I would personally vape all day or even every day...but it is a very very nice treat, and I'm glad we had the opportunity to stock up.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    is yours from the recent batch? mine is still too raspberry-forward but i will LOVE it once the bakery comes out (I know this cause mixed with CLS = HEAVEN)

Yes mine is from the recent batch. I had it marked on my calendar the first time it was released, but it got released a day earlier than first described and I completely missed out on it. :(

It is pretty raspberry forward, but I also really like that about it. The vanilla is still an undertone. The best way I can describe it currently is a real fruit baked cupcake (so a vanilla cupcake with real bits of fruit baked in) with some sweet raspberry icing.

With my first bottle of Raz Cup from the last batch, I only had a 30ml and only vaped it on special occasions as a treat.
    I did wonder a little bit if I would like it as much if I had a larger supply.

I loaded up some well steeped Raz Cup yesterday for the first time since reupping my stash...
    I was happy to find it is still utterly divine and delicious. It's not something I would personally vape all day or even every day...but it is a very very nice treat, and I'm glad we had the opportunity to stock up.

I am on the sweeter side of all day vapes. I could Vape this all day, every day, forever!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY
    Yes mine is from the recent batch. I had it marked on my calendar the first time it was released, but it got released a day earlier than first described and I completely missed out on it. :(

It is pretty raspberry forward, but I also really like that about it. The vanilla is still an undertone. The best way I can describe it currently is a real fruit baked cupcake (so a vanilla cupcake with real bits of fruit baked in) with some sweet raspberry icing.

I am on the sweeter side of all day vapes. I could Vape this all day, every day, forever!

I like your description :) I will say it is hands down the best fruit vape (although it's a bakery vape I reckon) I've had - in the sense that the fruit tastes more real and natural than anything else I've tried. That's 100% real raspberry. to me it doesn't taste artificial at all. Banana Pudding is one of my top 5 or 6 juices (I alternate between that and PBC for fifth place but actually probably goes to BP) - but the banana, though fairly natural tasting when steeped, pales in comparison to the natural raspberry in razcup.

it is a masterpiece

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread