Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Been having the crappiest of crappy days (trouble with the girlfriend. She met someone else and wants to be with me but have my permission to be physical with them). Trying to keep from doing the stupid thing I used to do to deal with stress like this. Rum and coke didn't help. A few chugs of my old buddy jager didn't do any good. I broke and did the stupid thing. But then I fished out my bottle of Raz cup that's been steeping since the release of the last run. Holy hell. Nicoticket has become my binkie. <3 stress is finally starting to go away as I sink it raspberry cupcake bliss. Thank you Nicoticket. vaping wasthe only thing that stopped me from a very harmful stress relief method, and it still keeps me from wanting to 8 months later.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Thanks Lynn. Like many of us, I started vaping to keep from a harmful habit. For many people, that was smoking. Mine, unfortunately, was self harm. I've struggles with it for several years, and still have slip ups. Up until tonight I was at 3 months clean. Oh well, tomorrow starts another day and I just gotta take it one day at a time.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Been having the crappiest of crappy days (trouble with the girlfriend. She met someone else and wants to be with me but have my permission to be physical with them). Trying to keep from doing the stupid thing I used to do to deal with stress like this. Rum and coke didn't help. A few chugs of my old buddy jager didn't do any good. I broke and did the stupid thing. But then I fished out my bottle of Raz cup that's been steeping since the release of the last run. Holy hell. Nicoticket has become my binkie. <3 stress is finally starting to go away as I sink it raspberry cupcake bliss. Thank you Nicoticket. Vaping wasthe only thing that stopped me from a very harmful stress relief method, and it still keeps me from wanting to 8 months later.

Just my 2c - if that's an arrangement you find acceptable, then by all means, FWB for a strappin' young lad isn't always a bad thing. From the spirit of your message, I can infer it's not exactly your idea of an ideal situation - so sleep on it, and then be clear about your boundaries. In any case, in my dealings with you, I can say this for certain - it's her loss.

All else fails, just crank it up and hit play...

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
Unfortunately there's not much of an option for boundaries. She said "I want to be with someone who can make me happy, who can cheer me up and give me the physical relationship I want. I want to be able to cuddle mike, and kiss him and sleep with him without having to give you up." She also wants " want my emotional relationship with you and the mental and physical relationship with him. I can't pick one if you and it's driving me crazy".

What really get's me is that I can't bring myself to tell her to eff off and end things. I just can't. I have a hard time letting go of things.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Unfortunately there's not much of an option for boundaries. She said "I want to be with someone who can make me happy, who can cheer me up and give me the physical relationship I want. I want to be able to cuddle mike, and kiss him and sleep with him without having to give you up." She also wants " want my emotional relationship with you and the mental and physical relationship with him. I can't pick one if you and it's driving me crazy".

You know the right direction in your heart brother.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

You know the right direction in your heart brother.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ahh, dude. I'm sorry, that is no fun. I hear you, I have 3 years, 2 months to the day clean off of something bad that I used to do. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, because if I can turn my life around, I bet you can stop that bad thing. I know we don't know each other, but if you need someone to talk to, I is here.

Last edited:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

What really get's me is that I can't bring myself to tell her to eff off and end things. I just can't. I have a hard time letting go of things.

Look up AZ Plumber's sig...

Don't want to be a chauvinist. But in your case right now. It fits.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Tyler, I too had a girl that I was dating at one time approach me in the very same manner. My approach was to tell her " sure, go ahead" and then I promptly turned around and found myself another girlfriend. Life is way to short to play those type of games my brother. This girl want's to have her cake and eat it too at your expense. You deserve much better than that. If she is causing you to have thoughts of doing things that may harm yourself then she is simply not worth your effort. The good ones support you and share with you the overwhelming feelings of joy while accepting you for the person that you are while standing by your side. Your job is to return the favor.

When I was a young buck growing up. one of my best friends brother was always dating gorgeous ladies. When we asked him how he did it, his response was to tell us that confidence and a sense of humor were just two of the things (sensitivity and respect go a long way as well) that ladies find most attractive in men and to use both to your advantage. He then proceeded to say that if you can use those skills and approach ten women a day, the chances would be that you'd be going out with two of them that night.

There are plenty of fish in the sea my friend. Don't be afraid to drop that hook back in the water.

You just scored yourself a new pad, What better way to put it to use than to entertain the ladies? ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Tyler, I too had a girl that I was dating at one time approach me in the very same manner. My approach was to tell her " sure, go ahead" and then I promptly turned around and found myself another girlfriend. Life is way to short to play those type of games my brother. This girl want's to have her cake and eat it too at your expense. You deserve much better than that. If she is causing you to have thoughts of doing things that may harm yourself then she is simply not worth your effort. The good ones support you and share with you the overwhelming feelings of joy while accepting you for the person that you are while standing by your side. Your job is to return the favor.

When I was a young buck growing up. one of my best friends brother was always dating gorgeous ladies. When we asked him how he did it, his response was to tell us that confidence and a sense of humor were just two of the things (sensitivity and respect go a long way as well) that ladies find most attractive in men and to use both to your advantage. He then proceeded to say that if you can use those skills and approach ten women a day, the chances would be that you'd be going out with two of them that night.

There are plenty of fish in the sea my friend. Don't be afraid to drop that hook back in the water.

You just scored yourself a new pad, What better way to put it to use than to entertain the ladies? ;)

Here here... well said.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

It's odd when you are not looking for something you find it. Those are some wise words my warrior friend, I've been off the market for 10+ years when I get back to it I will remember them. That's some good advice right there. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread