Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

.....showed him.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Well. hope everyone's having a better day than i am.

came home after being out for 3-4 hours. found out someone broke into my apartment, took off with my tv, stereo, xbox, microwave, and of ALL things in the world, my tackle boxes containing pretty much every single one of my vape gears and supplies. everything is gone. all my kfls, russians, ohmeter, juice, and everything

the only things I have left are my 18650 batteries, charger, my provari, and the 2 R91, 1 cartotank, and 2 kfl clones that i brought out with me. no cartos, no wires, no cotton. thank god for those juice steeping away in my cupboard. sigh. what a day

Aw, man, people are messed up. Sorry that happened, I've been ripped off before and it just plain sucks. Karma will catch up with the sorry :censored:.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Man, I leave you guys alone for a little while :facepalm: Waiting for our new forum to be approved and set up is NOT the time to bring the wrath of the mods. We're supposed to be showing we can self-regulate. We've managed to have fun without bringing any trouble down up until now, let's not go spoiling it now when it's actually important.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
That is what mine said as well. I wonder if the URL for posts and post number do not match because of deleted posts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Tap I can see the post was deleted & who deleted it. It still keeps the placeholder so that would probably explain why our count didn't decrease but on the forum it did.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Well. hope everyone's having a better day than i am.

came home after being out for 3-4 hours. found out someone broke into my apartment, took off with my tv, stereo, xbox, microwave, and of ALL things in the world, my tackle boxes containing pretty much every single one of my vape gears and supplies. everything is gone. all my kfls, russians, ohmeter, juice, and everything

the only things I have left are my 18650 batteries, charger, my provari, and the 2 R91, 1 cartotank, and 2 kfl clones that i brought out with me. no cartos, no wires, no cotton. thank god for those juice steeping away in my cupboard. sigh. what a day

I meant to comment earlier about this. So sorry that happened to you. I remember seeing your other post & I got the feeling it was an inside job. Hopefully the cameras caught whoever did it & I hope you get all your stuff replaced.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
When people post that the ProVari has outdated technology and if ProVape doesn't start offering VW they will be left in the dust, I always point out that the members of ECF who endlessly debate VV vs. VW aren't ProVape's target consumer. This was proven to me again last night.

My friend has a generic eGo Twist and invited me over to show off my gear. I brought ProVaris, a Vamo, a couple of Reos and a bunch of different toppers and juice.

Me: You should join ECF
Him: I don't need to, I have you
Me: This is a Vamo. It has VW, whereas the ProVari has VV. What that means is...
Him: I want the one you're using. I looked at the website and it comes in black and red. I really like how that looks! That's what I'm going to get.
Me: You don't want to know the features of the different types of mods?
Him: I don't need to, I have you. If that's the e-cig you are using I know it's good.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
When people post that the ProVari has outdated technology and if ProVape doesn't start offering VW they will be left in the dust, I always point out that the members of ECF who endlessly debate VV vs. VW aren't ProVape's target consumer. This was proven to me again last night.

My friend has a generic eGo Twist and invited me over to show off my gear. I brought ProVaris, a Vamo, a couple of Reos and a bunch of different toppers and juice.

Me: You should join ECF
Him: I don't need to, I have you
Me: This is a Vamo. It has VW, whereas the ProVari has VV. What that means is...
Him: I want the one you're using. I looked at the website and it comes in black and red. I really like how that looks! That's what I'm going to get.
Me: You don't want to know the features of the different types of mods?
Him: I don't need to, I have you. If that's the e-cig you are using I know it's good.

Oh how I wish you were my friend and could come show me pretty wonderful things :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

My friend has a generic eGo Twist and invited me over to show off my gear. I brought ProVaris, a Vamo, a couple of Reos and a bunch of different toppers and juice...
Excellent points.

As variable voltage and variable wattage will both get you to the same place by using different methods, the majority of vapers don't mind using just one. The iTaste 134 is variable wattage only; it doesn't have variable voltage and doesn't even have an LED display screen, yet I don't read of people complaining about those features being missing in it. For nearly $140 retail its nearly in Provari price range.

The majority of current and potential Provape customer base are not doing sub-ohm coil rebuilds nor are they necessarily wanting to vape above 15 watts of power. I had VW in one of my mods and never used it, never needed it. From what I have gathered from reading on ECF, those people who have both VV/VW, half use variable voltage exclusively and the other half use VW exclusively. Variable wattage may be benefitual to some vapers, but they can easily get by without it.

The Provari still offers the basic features for the majority of vapers, and uses those features extremely well. Customers buy Provari's not because it has an abundance of features or eye candy, but because of a well-earned reputation for dependability, consistancy, reliability, accuracy, durability, and customer service for life.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I liked it i liked it!
Hey ive been wondering And havnt been here too much this week... How is that sophia?

It's awesome! But I have to admit, once I got the Dripper Pro, the Sophia has been used a little less. That will change I'm sure once I get a second ProVari. Saving vape cash now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread