• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tilted Kilt is VERY vape friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I thought I would share this with all of you in hopes that you will join me sometime.

A friend of mine who is not a smoker was interested in learning about vaping because he is a nighttime muncher and is curious about vaping instead of eating and affecting his diabetes.

I had called the Tilted Kilt on Warner rd in Tempe to ask the manager if they were vape friendly. His response was an enthusiastic "definitely, bring it on!" so we decided to meet there at 6. I selected a table out of the way and had my Provari exended version with a protank, my Sigelei 20 with an Igo-L and a 900 mah ego battery with a clearo on it standing on the table...along with about 9 different flavors of 0 nic juice for my friend to try.

We had some apps and dinner...drank diet sodas (I refuse to drink n drive) and proceeded to vape ourcollective butts off for the next SEVEN Hours!

Not a single word was said and no glances/glares wew made by any other patrons. It was like our clouds didnt even exist! as the crowed thinned and it got later we were blowing bigger and bigger plumes...and everyone there was totally cool about it.

I got the impression that this place would even be open to hosting a vape meet if we asked them...I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this but I will definitely be supportive of this business because of their attitude towards vaping and I hope you will also. (that and the irish nachos are pretty darn tasty!)

Thanks
Geo
:vapor:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Great story/report. It's good to hear that some places get vaping! Sounds like it was a great time! thanks for sharing that with us all Geo! I'm sure that'll get a few more vaping folks into their establishment!

Irish nachos... LOL Now if someone would just make that into an e-liquid! ha ha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread