Placing order soon, flavor help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam22686

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maryland
I just found out about aroma ejuice and im thinking of placing an order in the next week. i like to try everyones ejuice cause you never know where you will find that next IT juice that perfect for you. So Im interested in the watermellon, the cola, and the red bull. Anyone try these and think they would be a good place to start when trying aroma ejuice? Or if anyone has any other flavors from this vendor they could reccommend it would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I just found out about aroma ejuice and im thinking of placing an order in the next week. i like to try everyones ejuice cause you never know where you will find that next IT juice that perfect for you. So Im interested in the watermellon, the cola, and the red bull. Anyone try these and think they would be a good place to start when trying aroma ejuice? Or if anyone has any other flavors from this vendor they could reccommend it would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Adam:

I'm bias about my flavors but let me give you a breakdown.

Our Grape, Redbull, Vanilla, are big sellers if you like the fruity stuff.

I love my 555, and USA Mix both great tobacco blends with some sweetness.

If you want to try a cherry cola or something like that let me know its a new flavor I'm starting to carry.

Also send me a PM and I will set up a coupon just for you because you are a stand up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread