Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I really kind of hope if they go out of business they make their process public. I mean, it is probably hard to do, and I just bet I couldn't even though I don't need them now, a couple pieces of snus is enough to keep me happy it's like "a couple alkaloided pieces of snus keeps the smoking away.

OH MY GOD I think I found one of the oldest packs of cigarettes I ever bought. They were soft pack, 100, possibly light Benson and Hedges .I think I bought them in a fit of extremism when I could not like, get American Spirits one time. I always think they will taste good, like the British version does, but they always taste AWFUL. They were REALLY well hidden they could be as old as my car so at least six to seven years LOL.

I even offered the husband one but he declined. I will admit they looked, ah, awful. I decided to forgo the pleasure but the husband smoked some on the way down and he looked guilty but every time I was like.... "That smells AMAZING." They did, too. I was like ,"Now is not the time for you to smoke, Anna." I may be nuts and at times suicidal but I am NOT like, ah, dumb enough to act on it at present."

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don't really know if it would do any good for Jerry to make the process public. From what little I've heard it doesn't sound like something you could do DIY in your basement. Maybe he'd sell the rights to another company if he didn't want to do it any more.

I sent him an email yesterday through the site but don't know if he still checks it. I've still got a few bottles of wta unopened in my vape cabinet for just in case. I haven't used any in a while but it was a huge help for me in the past. I think I still have a few bottles of the red tail line running around somewhere.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hey @hittman! Name your price...hahaha. Kind of like tp. I placed an order earlier this week. Fingers crossed. Poor Jerry and us......We shall see....Life without WTA doesn't feel great.

It's really good to hear from you. Are you still using the clove liquid? I was afraid that the FDA crap might put Jerry out of business.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    It's really good to hear from you. Are you still using the clove liquid? I was afraid that the FDA crap might put Jerry out of business.
    Sadly, I haven’t been able to get any of that heavenly clove for the last few weeks...... To say that I was addicted to that flavor is an understatement. Geez, I’m thinking I found it about 7 years ago and I enjoyed it every day along with a couple other flavors. Yep, definitely some great stuff. I am still keeping my fingers crossed though.....
    I sure did notice that when my WTA ran out (at the beginning of the pandemic) that I have been vaping more. Sure, these are tense times, but I really think that the WTA decreased my vaping and I feel less satisfied. I have been down to 3 mg juice and used to add 10% of 6 mg WTA. I think I took the WTA for granted....but not now....
    I do have an order in and yes, my fingers are crossed. Jerry is an honorable being so I am not worried about that. Because of his work, there are sooo many of us who learned to live and thrive without smoking. What a gem of a soul.
    I hope he is doing ok.
    How are you @hittman?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I’m surviving. I work for an essential business so have been working the whole time. I’m still using snus daily along with vaping. I’ve been mixing my own liquids for some time now. My youngest is home finishing the college semester online. This was her first year. My oldest moved out in January after graduating college last year. My work has been really slow which cuts down on my commission. However, I’m glad to still have a job and be working.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Wow @hittman! I remember when your oldest was contemplating college! Wow, time flies indeed. So glad that We aren't getting older.hahaha

I hear you about being grateful to work. We were just able to open up our variety store (ie 5&10...71 year old business) yesterday to curbside shopping (at the door, social distance and masks) yesterday. It was tough being closed for 6 weeks but am grateful to see how these measures have flattened the curve here in Cal. Both staff were anxious to come back to work which I am grateful for! Our community has experienced flooding, fires and evacuations in the last 2 years, so we are a bit fatigued. On the other hand, our area has been experiencing higher incidents of flooding over the last 20 years and as a result we are a resilient bunch who looks out for each other. We will walk thru this too. And not to brag, but Ive been given some really silly and colorful looking masks. Now I choose my mask for the day and then compliment in with my attire. :)

Good hearing from you! Take good care. Fingers crossed for Jerry, WTA and clove.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Life without WTA doesn't feel great.

It may be "mental", of course...but when I found WTA ejuice "disappearing"...I upped my nicotine ejuice from 6mg. to 12mg...and I've been FINE...:thumbs:

(Plus...I now have even more protection against Alzheimer's/senile dementia!!!)

Reactions: hittman

Doffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Australia
    This is my aroma stockpile. 19 x 15ml 36mg for DIY. I think that the big bottle is 130ml of the same.

Would like more. But I have only been using 5ml in a 100ml brew, with a kick of nicotine. And am down to vaping 4ml p day total.

36d92618b7a61ea40c2d071cf4265c4a.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hittman if you find any of that red tail and it happens to be the dark honey tobacco please let me know if you would consider parting with it. I do hope Aroma comes back, i even enjoyed jerry's juices without the wta.

I doubt I have any but I will look. If I do, it’s yours.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Dang and I miss my Black Clove sooooo much (see below). It’s been my fav for darn near 7 years. Not ready to remove it just yet :(

Have you considered trying to mix your own?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Have you considered trying to mix your own?
    I have played around with DIY a bit buy haven’t really mastered anything. :)
    Also as a small business owner, I try and support them while I know they are struggling.
    Time will tell if I need to become a true chef. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread