Aroma eJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDGECRUSHER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I am a proponent of "support your local", and for Jerry and Aroma, I've lucked out quite a bit!

Now, I am undecided on the WTA "issue", but I feel it is valid for those who may need that extra bit to help get them off of cigarettes entirely. For me personally, WTA is a novelty and not a necessity Some of his flavors are WTA-only, which is a bummer, but perhaps they work better with those flavor combos and WTA for a reason. That's fine with me!

Mad Matador WTA (formerly Red Bull)
This flavor I last tried without the WTA, and perhaps the addition of it this time around made it lose the true, no-kidding-this-tastes-just-like-Red-Bull appeal. I have tried over a dozen iterations of "Red Bull" and all their funny, off-brand names from other vendors. Aroma ejuice has Red Bull locked up with this one! Side by side, though, I would opt out of adding WTA for this flavor. Nonetheless, when I talk about Aroma ejuice, this is the first flavor that comes up!

Cinnamon Roll WTA
I love this flavor like I love a good bowl of fresh cinnamon oatmeal in the morning! It has a freshness and fluidity that you notice right away: this is almost a good flavor to illustrate via the senses that Aroma ejuice is sris bsnss when it comes to quality control and their ingredients. There's nothing cheap or one-off here, just luscious flavor and vape all day!

Other flavors
You know how mad cool Jerry is? He let me sample a lot of flavors and strengths after stopping by my house! Every single one, even if I wasn't a fan of the flavor, you could taste the difference in quality from other ejuice vendors. I don't know how to really qualify this, but if you were to put the same (at least labeled) flavors from different vendors, in the exact same tank or attys, side by side, I could tell you blindfolded which ones came from Aroma eJuice. It's that much of a quality that stands out above your average nic juice guy with a website! There is some top notch care and effort going into these juices, and I really, really only wish I had more time to do more juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread