Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
Took my v4 along with my 2 pekos down to S.Carolina for a weeks r&r. It was used heavily when I was around others (nonvapers) as I didn't want to put them off or showcase poor vapetiquette. It really shined with my 70vg30pg unflavored ( chosen so I don't have to re wick or dry burn often - or almost at all) home mix. I enjoyed the little devil so much, I picked up another off the classies. I will definitely be doing the above mods to it, as they really made a difference (especially the pocket clip!).

If you don't have one, I highly recommend getting one and setting it up at 1.3-1.5r with a slightly vg heavy blend of UFNB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: qorax

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
Just cleaned one of my V4's today, and wanted to endorse San-chem "A-Special" conductive grease. This stuff works wonders as a lubricant and protects your threads from oxidation. If you're like me, you only unscrew one section of the V4 to change batteries. This means that the other sections rarely (if ever) move. When cleaning, I threw a smidgen of this stuff on all threaded portions, and used it to lubricate the button. Fantastic. You can actually tell the difference. I may have to increase resistance as the vapor seems slightly hotter than before! You can get sample sizes of this stuff from House of Hybrids for 2.50 a piece. You use it VERY sparingly, so one will last a while. Great stuff!

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread