OT: Fires in Central Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I'm so sorry Kuorora :( Please be careful on the trip. I wish I could help :blush: Krash, there's nothing better then to vent with friends. It does help tremendously and we all care. I'm watching the tropics everyday myself. I hope the storm in the gulf right now can some how bring you all some relief. There's another storm called Maria out there and it depends on how the storm Nate (i think is the name) in the gulf goes, Maria might be headed right towards me next week. It's so hard to comprehend all the bad weather so far this year ! I pray it'll resolve itself to the best for everyone SOON !! You're all in my thoughts :blush: Stay safe out there :smokie:

Nana2B

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
Boston,NorthShore, Ma.
I'm so sorry Kuorora :( Please be careful on the trip. I wish I could help :blush: Krash, there's nothing better then to vent with friends. It does help tremendously and we all care. I'm watching the tropics everyday myself. I hope the storm in the gulf right now can some how bring you all some relief. There's another storm called Maria out there and it depends on how the storm Nate (i think is the name) in the gulf goes, Maria might be headed right towards me next week. It's so hard to comprehend all the bad weather so far this year ! I pray it'll resolve itself to the best for everyone SOON !! You're all in my thoughts :blush: Stay safe out there :smokie:

It just gets worse everytime I look here...please be safe everyone. My thoughts & prayers are with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread