Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I do take good care, my polished ss vamo have being with me for like 7 month, still no scratch, same with my chrome evic..

I will take good care of my provari, i was thinking in the long term a carbonfiber wrap but for now i want to see my shiny provari as is.

Thanks guys,

Still looking for the beauty ring,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I have 2 of them, and I really don't want to get them scratched up. :)

The polished is the only one that doesn't have an actual 'finish' on it. The others you can scratch up, but you'd have to be real good with Cerakote to repair it (or sand the finish completely off & re-Cerakote the entire thing). With the polished you just need to polish/buff the scratches out & you're back to brand new with very minimal effort.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I do take good care, my polished ss vamo have being with me for like 7 month, still no scratch, same with my chrome evic..

I will take good care of my provari, i was thinking in the long term a carbonfiber wrap but for now i want to see my shiny provari as is.

Thanks guys,

Still looking for the beauty ring,

The polished from Loki is a perfect match.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I just got 2 of those last Friday, and they are nice, but I also have 2 of the one's from gr-modders with the tear drops, very nice also, but I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks to get them.

My Loki's took 2 weeks to show up too. I like the Kir Fanis ones, but with the shipping they're just a little too pricey for me. I see they're getting better on their prices to the US, so that's always a plus. I really dig their extension caps too. Maybe one of these days... I've got to get a few other things on my list first though. rba supplies, pure nic, some smaller glassware (I have a yeast lab but I work in much larger volumes than what's practical for vaping).

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
My Loki's took 2 weeks to show up too. I like the Kir Fanis ones, but with the shipping they're just a little too pricey for me. I see they're getting better on their prices to the US, so that's always a plus. I really dig their extension caps too. Maybe one of these days... I've got to get a few other things on my list first though. RBA supplies, pure nic, some smaller glassware (I have a yeast lab but I work in much larger volumes than what's practical for vaping).

I think after xmas I am going to order from nude nicotine, I am not sure which mix I will get, but I am thinking about getting 4 - 500 ml btls. they also have 1 labled for long shelf life.:confused:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Maybe this one?
StattQualm SQuape Provari Cone Piece - Cloud 9 Vaping

That's a nice looking one. It probably won't be much cheaper than the Loki if you're looking to save money on it & the shipping from the UK will take a while. I like the rings though.

I think after xmas I am going to order from nude nicotine, I am not sure which mix I will get, but I am thinking about getting 4 - 500 ml btls. they also have 1 labled for long shelf life.:confused:

That's where I've been looking to buy. From what I've heard they have better quality than a lot of other vendors - clean, flavorless, tested (which is super important when you order the 100mg stuff - I've heard of other vendors being so significantly off that your 12mg mix could actually be 40mg+ the base was so off).

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Oh god, i didnt realize how uglu is that StattQualm cone.. Thanks good a took a better looking at vaperev, look other place and looks the same ugly.machine it

jyha7a5y.jpg

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com

Hold off on that til after Xmas for sure... it SMELLS very neutral, but my first test on it, the TASTE is not that great. I have to test with some more flavors first, because I started with a weird one (orange brandy flavor w/ menthol). But I'm not as excited as I was when I got it now that I got to try it...

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hold off on that til after Xmas for sure... it SMELLS very neutral, but my first test on it, the TASTE is not that great. I have to test with some more flavors first, because I started with a weird one (orange brandy flavor w/ menthol). But I'm not as excited as I was when I got it now that I got to try it...

What mix did you buy? I was thinking about the 100mg/ml 50/50 mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread