Tax return is here...getting ready to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
Yay! Moneys here! So I'm going to go with the fullsize 2.5 Provari! I just can't decide whether or not to order the polished or the black satin. Either way I'm going with the blue display and an extension cap. I know this is the place to ask opinions........so, which one should I go with? I want to get a KFL + to top it off, but I know they aren't polished, so I think it would probably look better on the satin black. But I also like the high quality look of the polished, but then I'm thinking it would get scratched easier and then fingerprints. I don't know, I'm so excited that I can't decide. Which one did you choose and why? Are you happy with your choice? This will be the last (well, maybe) APV I buy, so I don't want any regrets as to the finish I got. I think either way I will be thrilled, but I wanted some Provari owners opinions. Thanks guys!:D:D:D

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
According to "The MAN" my Tax money wont get deposited into the bank until Wednesday but i said F it and ordered this weekend as I wanted to beat the rush.

I just purchased a Black Satin Mini, but I may "ninja order" another Satin Silver (when the wife starts ordering lots of stuff online from tax money another Provari order from me may blend in, if not I am prepared to have no sex for a week).

I think both are VERY SEXY!!

taguy

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
houston
I just ordered the Full size Satin Silver for my first Provari, have a GO-GO that's been giving me issues and was about to order another one, figured WTH, I'm off real cigs (about 10 mths), don't plan to go back, its time to get something better. Made the Provari decision last week, been reading the Prov section to decide on what Tank system to get, don't really think I have the ability right now to be rebuilding (looked at the Kayfun, Russian ect), heck, I just got to where I wasn't spilling my juice everywhere refilling what I've got. It was between the PT's and Nautilus, I chose Nautilus, and ordered a couple of the SS tank replacements from Ebay (vs the glass as I'm hard on them, and I think they will look for on the Prov).

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
It is a tough decision. I have both the satin black and the polished SS. Love them both. I was pleased that the polished really doesn't show fingerprints easily and looks great when wiped down a couple of times a week with a microfiber cloth. Most toppers look great on both. You can't go wrong with either!

Be sure to post a pic of it (whichever you choose) when it arrives!!

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
Thank you all for your input! So, I ordered the polished SS full size with the extension cap, blue display, and 3 batteries from Provape last night!!!! I cant wait to post a pic of it on here with a "I get it now" message.....lol! I hope it's here by Friday or Sat.. I figured I would probably by a black wrap for it to protect the nice polished finish, and that way I can have satin black and polished at the same time! Anyways, now all I have to do is get my KFL+ and I'll be a happy man. I"ll post pics as soon as I get it...thanks again guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread