NJoy King additive??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitzeli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
louisiana
I have been vaping for 8 months and was doing great with no issues or cravings, then all of a sudden, just like when I stopped smoking before I got seriously depressed and craved the analogs. This has happened everytime I quit previously usually around 3 months, I smoked for 37 years. I added WTAs and am doing better, BUT it got me to thinking. Everyone was wondering about the proprietary juice in the njoy Kings and now I wonder if it may have WTAs in it? When I use WTAs it is like my whole body goes UMMMMM! and that is the experience I believe people are having with the NJOY Kings thoughts? . . .

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've had the King and I didn't notice any different feeling. I've never had an ejuice with WTA to compare it to though. My guess is it's more an issue of having extremely high nic. At 45mg, it's 2 to 3 times more potent than most of us vape. I just found it to be a boring synthetic tobacco flavor with a monster throat hit.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I think if Njoy kings were using the WTAs they'd advertise that fact and raise the price of their unbelievably overpriced thing. Stronger nic will give a stronger availability of nicotine per hit all at once and the body reaction will be more noticeable is all I see that could be happening. It's not all available nicotine, of ourselves you know that but but more means more! If you are one who craves the other alkaloids in cigarette smoking you'd find out fairly easily buy ordering some. Since I added them to vaping I don't get as revved up, especially by the end of the day, from vaping nicotine only. There is a synergistic balance,mas has been described to me through readings etc, that the whole tabbacco alkaloids achieve. Disrupting that balance by using only nicotine presents problems to some people and other people are doing fine just getting at least the nicotine. There really are people who have some stronger reactions eliminating the other alkaloids ranging from mild to strong that even after a year they have problems coping with easily.
But back to Njoy kings. I wouldn't be surprised if they do n fact have SOME kind of additive thy is highly addicting but also that's very paranoid thinking on my part....ya never know I guess. Remember ....... in Coke?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
When I use WTAs it is like my whole body goes UMMMMM! and that is the experience I believe people are having with the NJOY Kings thoughts? . . .
I use WTA juice every now and then (as needed) and I don't think the NJoy King has any WTAs in it.

What I LOVE about the NJoy Kings is that they are pretty much the same size, shape, and weight as a real cigarette.
And the little flip-top package that they come in is awesome.

In other words, for me, they bring back the "real" smoking experience that I loved so much, and still miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread