Njoy Daily Recharge system

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I just got the new Njoy Daily Recharge in the mail today. I wanted to post a quick first impression for cigalike users. I have been using Njoy Daily Classic Tobacco Disposables only for the last couple months. The daily recharge was released before 8/8, so stock is low at the moment. In the kit, is 2 batteries (very small), a usb cord and a PCC. I wish they would have added at least 1 re-fill in the kit, but you have to buy them in addition. The kit cost 34.99 and a pack of 2 refills is 9.99. But as always, with Njoy there are coupon codes out there to knock the price down a bit. It is the same 45 mg juice that they use in the dailys.

So far, I love this device. It hits pretty much like the daily disposable does. Same satisfaction. The PCC is a must since the batteries are so small. But you would use it like you would and eroll. The nice thing about the PCC is that it will charge both batteries at once, so you will always have 1 charged ready to go. The only bad thing about the PCC is that there is no room for extra carts. It has a flip top pretty much like the Njoy kings do. With the cart on, it is about the size of the njoy king disposable.

The carts are clear so that you can see the liquid inside. It does not say how much liquid is in the small tank, but using it for about an hour now, the first cart still looks full. I will give an update as to how long each tank refill lasts. I am hoping it is a while because they are a bit pricey. So far for me (i am only a cigalike user), this has been the best cigalike to date for me. I will be ordering another kit to have the extra batteries and PCC. Right now, all refills are out of stock, I am hoping they get re-stocked soon. I also hope that once they get it fully rolled out that they will offer bulk pricing in the refills. I am pretty sure the refills come in 5 different flavors. Anyway, I just wanted to offer a first impression of this system for people looking for a good cigalike system since alot of them are going away. Any questions, please ask and Ill do my best to answer. Pic are below

getPart

getPart

getPart

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
There may be a way to get into them, but it does not look easy. I emailed njoy today about the carts being out of stock and they said they were not sure when they would be back in. I really hope they offer bulk pricing on these, I just think 9.99 for 2 is too much. I am guessing I will go through 2 of these a day. I am still on the 1st one as I type, so I am just guessing at this point.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Just an update. I am finished with the 2 refills tanks I orderred. They lasted a pretty long time. I started using the 1st refill on Saturday at 330 in the afternoon. I finished the 2nd refill about 230 Sunday afternoon. This included staying up late Saturday night having a few drinks, so I was using it pretty heavily. There was a little spit back at timeschool, but nothing that would hinder my impression of the product. Depending on if they eventually have bulk pricing for the refills, I will probably use this full time once the refills are readily available. Any questions, just ask.

Reactions: David Wolf

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Reminds me of the Buck Naked Slip which I thought was a wonderful idea until I had it a week or less and had to return it. Was convenient and the case is a charger but it was clogging up the coils with gunk so fast and it just wasn't as good as it looked. That is why I bought the TC40W and a Nautilus Mini and now my MOD's go up to 250 Watts and multiple sub ohm and RDA/RDTA/RTA's. Not enough tank stands because when I made them I did not think I would own so many!

ec148wn_1_1.jpg

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Well that is horrible news. I was wondering why my last order of njoy dailys is taking so long. I just emailed them to see if I can get any information about this effecting orders. Really hope they pull through this.

I hope you get your order. Someone, maybe you, was mentioning in here that
they were out of stock on almost everything in recent weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread