What has happend to njoy???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
But Rickstar, good luck with the new stuff and I'm sorry your experiance has been so bad with njoy. As I said before I sympathize for you because of your location. That's got to be hard.:cry:
ejfan thanks for that, but its all good mate....i often than not like most people on here need to vent and have a good old whine about my e-cig problems, and there have been some really helpful and friendly as hell people on this forum that have helped me out with the situation that i was having with njoy, they went out of there way for me and i thank that particular person very! much :)

Anyway the point is Njoy finally! sent me an email today with apologies glore and a promise to send me the replacement parts first thing monday morning, so it all worked out in the end---I just wish this never happend in the first place, thats all ejfan mate.

And yes i also wish things were not so hard for me and many Australians because of the distance and transit time of goods between far away countries in all directions of Australia, not to mention the fact that the percent of lost packages is much higher because of the long traveling distance that my e-cigarettes have to make, but i just have to deal with it, or at least until the bans here are lifted and we Aussies can get back to a much easier an fuss free vaping week---when ever that will be =:0l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread