Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Krave King vs. njoy King Review

Feel
Both are the very same size and about the same weight. The njoy King has a more traditional ‘paper’ feel to it while the Krave King feels more like plastic. Both have a soft tip. The njoy King tip is not so easy to get off without breaking its stem but the Krave King cap is super easy to take off. This is if you want to add more liquid of course.

Vapor
This is where the NJoy King wins and wins big – even over my eRoll and other kits. The vapor production with the NJoy King is crazy good. Even the smallest puff gives off clouds of vapor like I real cigarette would. No need for the 6-8 second puff. The Krave King is ‘Okay’ but not great. Yes, it is not 36mg of nicotine of course (lol) but the cloud is not nearly as thick and satisfying It’s a decedent vapor but nothing special.

Taste
Both have a nice taste. The NJoy is an amazing flavor (to me) and the Krave King is just okay (to me). Kinda of a plastic taste really.

Time
Of course we all know that the NJoy King’s draw back (besides price) is how long they last and it’s not even close to the stated 2-pack equivalent!! ¾ of a day if you baby it. The Krave King seems to offer the same amount of usage time but here’s what I am finding to be different... the NJoy King only starts to “feel” weak when it is about to end. The Krave King “feels” weak the entire time. Hard to explain but it feels like you are just waiting for the battery to start blinking and that’s right out of the box.

My Take
While the Krave King has a nicer price point ($9.95 for 2 Krave Kings vs. $9.00 for one NJoy King), there NJoy King is still – King! I may still purchase the Krave King just to have around and because I love/want/use real size or minis. I have not purchased an NJoy King is a couple of months and won’t!! The NJoy King is far too pricey for its longevity and they know it.

Hope you guys like my review (smiles)

Update
The second Krave King lasted under 4 hours of light usage and it was dry/burnt on first use. Had to add some HALO to use it. Hmm? Not impressed!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread