Nicoticket Family Debauchery Thread v2.0 - Derailed by Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot are brilliant. I've had a craptastic day at work today, ended up leaving three hours later than normal and I'm totally exhausted so came here to. Friendly support, great shopping advice, good people and no drama. Thanks for being so nice and making me smile today :)

I'm really happy...that was a huge victory!!! :toast: Is 12 mg higher than what you've been vaping?

I was only smoking about 6 to 10 hand rolled cigarettes a day (with filter), down from 40 a day five years ago. I figured going onto 6mg would be plenty, but now I'm not so sure, tbh....

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
This is exactly the problem I'm looking at. No need to ask you all what's good it seems nearly everything gets favorable feedback. So I'll have to make a list and instead of trying 1 or 2 it'll be more like 5 or 6 + at a time.

:D Just make sure either CB or CLS is in there somewhere (provided you like vanilla). Oh and if you like fruit.... the bug juice is a knockout winner as well.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Morri,
First I just wanted to let you know that your posts are very enjoyable and thoughtful. Second I will take no personal blame, when you are corrupted from this group :blush: :p

And third, down here in the depths of the forum we call ECF, I believe this is not moderated by any of the jack bo.....errr I mean mods :closedeyes: Clark is the one that has the control (or lack there of) in this group. So yes you can post a link of somewhere else, since it is helping another former smoker to stay off the cancer sticks :)

First I may be a little old to be corrupted, so not to worry, giggle.... and then....... a problem. ugh

Thank you and I went to get the link. The product has disappeared. <<<Panic>>> hitchcock music here!
Emailed the vendor...... he writes that he just sold the last......... 200 to a customer a few hours ago. I said, "You sold 200 to one person?!" He said, "Well, Morri you had already ordered this month. ugh. He has never ever run out of them before.
Course apparently someone else has discovered that he is the only place in the world where you can find those things anymore. I am still talking in email with vendor to see how fast he can get more in but says usual lead in is a month.

I will post link if you want me to when I hear from him. I am sorry. :(

I hate disappointing people and he better be glad I have already made my order for this month!!!

Morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread