Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
HEY FOLKS!~

I terminated the old thread because it had a bunch of dated information in it anyway...

WHY NICOTICKET?

PREMIUM, HAND-MADE, ARTISAN CRAFTED LIQUID - We have exactly ONE mixologist in our employ at present - lil' ole me. That said, I have literally hand mixed thousands of individual bottles. Each one, a piece of art in and of itself, it tailored by the customer - PG/VG Ratio, Nicotine Strength, Flavor Intensity (Shots), additional flavor undertones (Flavor Fusion). Virtually ANY aspect of the liquid can be customized to fit your personal vaping taste. Want more sweetener, less sweetener, no sweetener? (Add it in the notes at checkout). Want to chase a flavor you like the concept of but can't find, or worse yet, can find but another vendor managed to miss? Done - chat with me via the chat box that is integrated directly into the website. I've managed to nail "Pillow Mints," Y0rk Peppermint Patties, and have been relentless pursuing OR30 cookies - all at the the requests of customers who are looking for something made "just for them." Will you be next?

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - You will be hard pressed to find a vendor, especially a small one-man-show vendor, who works harder to get to know each and every customer than we do. Beyond working our tails off to customize a bottle to fit your perfect vape, we go above and beyond by staying very active on the forums, being responsive to questions, and making a candid effort to "do right by people." We don't frequently make mistakes, but when we do, we MAN UP and take responsibility. That's good business - that's family. At the end of the day, we still remember that there is a human being that is going to receive that package... and that human being is putting TRUST in us that we are going to be transparent about what's contained in that bottle. We don't take that trust lightly.

COMPETITIVE SHIPPING RATES- Orders under 4oz ship via USPS 1st Class Mail for $2.07. Orders for pre-mixed pre-steeped liquid ship within 48 hours. Any bottle not on the "pre-steeped" list generally takes a while to be mixed - presently 7-10 business days, but patience is the price you pay for a custom bottle mixed by artisan. Our current customer base, whom I frequently refer to as "the Nicoticket family" (because I treat each and every one of them like family) has adopted an "It's worth the wait" philosophy.

LOW PRICES-

15ML - ONLY $7.99
30ML - ONLY $14.99
50ML - ONLY $21.99

What else? The community - THIS IS A COMMUNITY BASED BUSINESS. Nicoticket means family. The diversity we managed to attract never ceases to amaze me, however, we have one thing in common - we are all passionate about vaping and having fun doing it. Below this post, a bloody mess is likely to form. Some is probably not safe for work. Some probably pushed the boundaries of good taste. That said - all of it is REAL - and that, my friends - has value.

No cheap gimmicks. No coupon codes. Just fair prices, great liquid, and friends you can trust to guide you in your kick butts journey.

Cheers,

~Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread