Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 4:00AM CST on 9-7-2013)

SHIPPING INFORMATION, LEAD TIME GUIDANCE, and ETA UNTIL NEW ORDERS ARE MIXED AND SHIPPED:

THE STORE IS NOW OPEN.

Orders up to and including #863 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and have been delivered to the USPS for prompt delivery (if they have not already shipped). We have also completed all the orders that contain *only* pre-steeped liquid up to #937.

*****TOP ORDER# @ 4:00AM CST ON SATURDAY 9-7-2013 IS #953 which puts us 44 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #954, will ship on or before THURSDAY 9-12-2013. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days based on volume.

We have made a decision regarding the direction of the business… we have chosen to focus on our core competencies. The last 90 days have been nothing short of a wild ride, but the current process is unsustainable due to a variety of reasons. No one is served well if we are only open 1 day a week – recent changes should allow us to leave the store open 24/7. It will also allow us to turn orders much faster – our goal is 3 business days or less for every order. Last, but certainly not least, a fantastic community of vapers is forming around this “company” – a “family” of sorts. Nicoticket is a community based movement, not just a business with a bunch of customers. I’d like to dedicate more time to networking and getting to know the people who vape our liquid… I’ve said from the beginning that it’s the people who matter most – the liquid is secondary. Streamlining the labor intensive portion of the business ensures I have the time to rub elbows with the people I have come to love and respect.

Going forward, only our most popular 5 flavors are going to be made available.

Custard’s Last Stand (CLS) in 6/12/18

Crème Brulee (CB) in 6/12/18

Betelgeuse (BG) in 6/12/18

Gravity (G-juice) in 6/12/18

H1N1 tobacco in 6/12/18

One “Limited Run Feature Flavor” that will run until its gone – currently Very Vanilla Cupcake.

Effective immediately, we are eliminating the following.

All flavors except what is listed above.

Flavor Shots – Flavor Fusion – Deviations from the recommended PG/VG ratio – 0 & 24 nicotine

We apologize to those of you that fell in love with one or more of the flavors that have been eliminated. They will be available on a short run limited time basis until no flavoring remains. Once the initial batch of short-run flavors are gone, we will be taking community vote on which flavor the community would like to bring back for a month. Very Vanilla Cupcake, one of our more popular flavors, is currently available. If you love it, grab it up! If you've never tried it, now is your chance! We've estimated there's only 2000ml of it left - 2000ml will FLY out the door. Pair it with your favorite heavy hitter and VAPE ON!

Always,

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
LEAD TIME GUIDANCE

(UPDATED AT 2:30AM CST on 9-8-2013)

SHIPPING INFORMATION, LEAD TIME GUIDANCE, and ETA UNTIL NEW ORDERS ARE MIXED AND SHIPPED:

THE STORE IS NOW OPEN.

Orders up to and including #887 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS on Monday 9-9-2013 (if they have not already shipped). We have also completed all the orders that contain *only* pre-steeped liquid up to #937.

*****TOP ORDER# @ 2:30AM CST ON SUNDAY 9-8-2013 IS #976 which puts us 48 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #977, will ship on or before FRIDAY 9-13-2013. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days based on volume.

Special thanks to those of you that have reached out with words of encouragement as we transition to our new "lean and mean" product line-up. Thus-far, we are very pleased with the response we have gotten - once we catch up on these custom bottles, we expect to be back within our 72 hour shipping commitment window in short order! <3

Always,

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
LEAD TIME GUIDANCE

(UPDATED AT 6:30AM CST on 9-10-2013)

Orders up to and including #954 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS this morning (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1032 which puts us 65 orders in arrears. I am currently averaging 10-15 orders per day. The next order placed, #1033, will ship on or before MONDAY 9-16-2013. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days based on volume. Also take note that I generally like to under-promise and over deliver, so I am giving conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~

TOMORROW IS OUR THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!~ Thanks to all of our Nicoticket family for making this possible! <3

Much love,

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT MIDNIGHT CST on 9-11-2013)

Orders up to and including #982 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS tomorrow (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1046 which puts us 53 orders in arrears. Most or all of these orders will ship on Friday (meeting or exceeding previous guidance). The next order placed, #1047, will ship on or before MONDAY 9-16-2013 – taking the weekend off, but the store will still be open!~ When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days based on volume. Also take note that I generally like to under-promise and over deliver, so I am giving conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~

9-11-2013 – THREE MONTHS IN THE JUICE GAME AND GOING STRONG! <3 *MUAH* LOVE YOU ALL.

VAPE ON!

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 4:30PM CST on 9-11-2013)

Orders up to and including #997 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS today (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1066 which puts us 61 orders in arrears. Most or all of these orders should ship by Monday (meeting or exceeding previous guidance). The next order placed, #1067, will ship on or before TUESDAY 9-17-2013.

I’m taking the weekend off from mixin’ da joose, but the store will still be open!~

When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Just a note – although the store is open and accepting orders on Saturday and Sunday, they are not counted as business days for purposes of lead time. Also take note that I generally like to under-promise and over deliver, so I am giving conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~ Please, do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed. Life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and our volume is extremely volatile.

Updates are posted in the following locations for your convenience…

http://www.nicoticket.com/lead-time-guidance/

VAPE ON!

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
LEAD TIME GUIDANCE

(UPDATED AT 6:30PM CST on 9-12-2013)

Orders up to and including #1013 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS today (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1078 which puts us 60 orders in arrears. I would not consider lead-times to be extended at this point - order with confidence. The next order placed, #1079, will ship on or before WEDNESDAY 9-18-2013.

I’m taking the weekend off from mixin’ da joose, but the store will still be open!~

When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Just a note – although the store is open and accepting orders on Saturday and Sunday, we generally don’t mix over the weekend so lead-times might be a bit extended. Understand, I generally like to under-promise and over deliver so what we offer is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~ (Most orders ship sooner). That said, please do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed. I’m a one-man-show with low production capacity, life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and volume is extremely volatile.

Vape strong!

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 9:30PM CST on 9-12-2013)

Orders up to and including #1028 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS today (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1081 which puts us 50 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1082, will ship on or before TUESDAY 9-17-2013.

When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Just a note – although the store is open and accepting orders on Saturday and Sunday, we generally don’t mix over the weekend so lead-times might be a bit extended. Understand, I generally like to under-promise and over deliver so what we offer is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~ (Most orders ship sooner!) That said, please do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed. I’m a one-man-show with low production capacity, life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and volume is extremely volatile.

Vape strong!

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
...wow

(UPDATED AT 1:30AM CST on 9-13-2013)

Orders up to and including #1048 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS today (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1086 which puts us 36 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1087, will ship on or before TUESDAY 9-17-2013.

When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Just a note – although the store is open and accepting orders on Saturday and Sunday, we generally don’t mix over the weekend so lead-times might be a bit extended. Understand, I generally like to under-promise and over deliver so what we offer is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to ship!~ **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**. That said, please do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed. I’m a one-man-show with low production capacity, life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and volume is extremely volatile.

Vape strong!

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 11:00PM CST on 9-13-2013)

Orders up to and including #1060 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS tomorrow (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1102 which puts us 38 orders in arrears. We’ll be mixing into the evening so we expect this number to go down significantly – we’ll go into the weekend with less than 20 left to be mixed I am sure. The next order placed, #1103, will ship on or before TUESDAY 9-17-2013. Due to increased productivity we have been exceeding guidance regularly, so order with confidence – your order will ship promptly.

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). I generally attempt to under-promise and over deliver so the above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery. **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**

Please order with patience in mind!~ This isn’t big-batch magnetically mixed liquid made for mass consumption – high-quality hand-crafted artisan eliquid is produced 1 bottle at a time. I’m a one-man-show with a sidekick – our production capacity is comparatively low… life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and volume is extremely volatile… please do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed.

Have a good weekend!~

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
LEAD TIME GUIDANCE

(UPDATED AT 3:00AM CST on 9-14-2013)

Orders up to and including #1075 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS tomorrow (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1109 which puts us 26 orders in arrears. We put up 30 orders tonight – we’re exceptionally happy about that. The currently placed orders that remain should be in the mail Monday – Tuesday at the latest. The next order placed, #1110, will ship on or before TUESDAY 9-17-2013. Due to increased productivity we have been exceeding guidance regularly, so order with confidence – your order will ship promptly.

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). I generally attempt to under-promise and over deliver so the above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery. **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**

Please order with patience in mind!~ This isn’t big-batch magnetically mixed liquid made for mass consumption – high-quality hand-crafted artisan eliquid is produced 1 bottle at a time. I’m a one-man-show with a sidekick – our production capacity is comparatively low… life is unpredictable, demand is insatiable, and volume is extremely volatile… please do not place an order unless you are willing to wait up to 10 business days for an order to be mixed.

Have a good weekend!~

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 10:00AM CST on 9-15-2013)

Orders up to and including #1094 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS on Monday (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1127 which puts us 30 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1128, will ship on or before WEDNESDAY 9-18-2013.

Due to increased productivity we have been exceeding guidance regularly, so order with confidence – your order will ship promptly.

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). The above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery. **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER** We under-promise and over-deliver if possible!

Have a good weekend!~

~Clark

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 10:00AM CST on 9-16-2013)

Orders up to and including #1100 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS on Monday (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1138 which puts us 34 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1139, will ship on or before THURSDAY 9-19-2013. Due to increased productivity we have been exceeding guidance regularly – order with confidence – your order will ship promptly.

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). The above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery. **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**

Looking forward to filling your bottles!~

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 11:45PM CST on 9-16-2013)

Orders up to and including #1126 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS on tomorrow (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1148 which puts us 19 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1149, will ship on or before THURSDAY 9-19-2013. Due to increased productivity we have been exceeding guidance regularly – order with confidence – your order will ship promptly.

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). The above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery. **MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 12:30PM CST on 9-18-2013)

Orders up to and including #1135 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS by close of business today(if they have not already shipped). All orders placed on or before 9-15-2013 have been completed.

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1188 which puts us 44 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1189, will ship on or before MONDAY 9-23-2013. (Three business days)

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 10:15PM CST on 9-20-2013)

Orders up to and including #1207 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS by close of business tomorrow (if they have not already shipped).

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1240 which puts us 27 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1241, will ship on or before WEDNESDAY 9-24-2013. (Three business days)

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 11:00AM CST on 9-23-2013)

It’s MONDAY! Had a good weekend off… ready to get back to the grind!~

Orders up to and including #1235 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and will be delivered to the USPS by close of business today (if they have not already shipped). I expect to get quite a few more done yet this afternoon and into the evening so keep frosty. We should hit guidance for all orders previous placed.

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1295 which puts us 50 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1296, will ship on or before THURSDAY 9-26-2013. (Three business days)

~Clark

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
(UPDATED AT 9:00 PM CST on 9-24-2013)

Orders up to and including #1264 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and were delivered to the USPS today. I expect to fill few orders this evening, but Katy is not feeling well so it will be an uphill climb. I worked the wholesale side of the business today so we are a bit behind on the retail orders. Please place orders with patience in mind because we are currently projecting delivery to the USPS outside of our 72 hour goal.

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #1332 which puts us 60 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #1333, will ship on or before MONDAY 9-30-2013. (Four business days)

~Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread