Newbies check out this Treasure Chest offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherBee

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2011
Northwest AR, USA
Posted on behalf of Rob5482. This offer is from the Pay It Forward boards Treasure Chest :)

So here I am at it again, lol. I have a 5v clear box mod this time. Now this has a few stipulations to it.

1. You must not have over 25 posts.
2. You must not have any other mods.
3. You must post here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/180478-my-5v-tc.html
As to why I should give you this mod.
4. You must not have recieved a TC in the past month.

I will leave this up for a few days and then decide who is going to get it.

This comes with the 2 14500 batts and a 510 connection. I have wired in a mosfet and a micro switch. Hits like a frigging beast!!!! The on/off switch is a little touchy but hey what do you want for free."

See pics & original post @

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...u-must-read-rules-before-posting-here-81.html

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
Thanks Heather I am not allowed to start new topics in this thread anymore but can reply. I would love for all you new guys to check this out. I started making mods for fellow pif'ers but would love to get some new blood into the family. So check out the link above and check out our FAMILY.

Trust me it will change your life and your outlook on others.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Posted on behalf of Rob5482. This offer is from the Pay It Forward boards Treasure Chest :)

So here I am at it again, lol. I have a 5v clear box mod this time. Now this has a few stipulations to it.

1. You must not have over 25 posts.
2. You must not have any other mods.
3. You must post here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/180478-my-5v-tc.html
As to why I should give you this mod.
4. You must not have recieved a TC in the past month.

I will leave this up for a few days and then decide who is going to get it.

This comes with the 2 14500 batts and a 510 connection. I have wired in a mosfet and a micro switch. Hits like a frigging beast!!!! The on/off switch is a little touchy but hey what do you want for free."

See pics & original post @

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...u-must-read-rules-before-posting-here-81.html

Since this is a newbie forum, could you be a little more cryptic?

What is a "5v clear box mod"?
What are the advantages of it?
Why would anyone want one?

Your post gives next to nothing information wise for any newbie to make a decision.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Since this is a newbie forum, could you be a little more cryptic?

What is a "5v clear box mod"?
What are the advantages of it?
Why would anyone want one?

Your post gives next to nothing information wise for any newbie to make a decision.

Heh, even a free offer that has already been given away upsets some folks.

(There is info in the ECF library and the the sticky at the top of this forum on mods if you'd like to learn.)

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
Heh, even a free offer that has already been given away upsets some folks.

(There is info in the ECF library and the the sticky at the top of this forum on mods if you'd like to learn.)

I wasn't upset. I do think the post needed more info. I didn't read down to the last post before I replied so I didn't see the offer have been won already. Sure I could have clicked on the links and figured out what it was all about. The lack of info didn't entice me to learn from an outside source. I feel I should not have to do that. There should have been more summery information in the original post. Then If I liked the information, I could go to the links to get a broader understanding of the product.

It's like someone posting, " Hey we have free whatchamacallits and thingamajigs come get some" What?? Now if they said, " We have free electric hammers and cordless screwdrivers" - something people can understand - then they say, " check this link for information on style, models, colors, usage, etc" - Then I would have been enticed to check the link, knowing what it was all about.

Perhaps the poster will take this into advisement next time he makes a post and provide a little more information.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I think if someone is nice enuff to offer free stuff to newbies, what difference would it make to have a better description? If newbie won and did not like the products offered, they in turn could pif it. I never could understand how people getting free things, think they have the room to complain. Oh yeah, the entitlement thing again....go figure....

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
I am sorry you feel slighted John, but if you were curious you could have clicked the link and even seen the pics of it. This was posted here by annother newb just like you on my behalf so you guys would know where to look. There is also a pm, you could have easily pmed me and asked about it and I would have been more then happy to educate you.

There is alot of information available on ecf, and maybe its my mistake of assuming all are like me and read everything the can before even posting a single post. I knew about all the mods long before I was even a posting member.

On that note please stop by the PIF section and ask some questions if ya want, we promise we don't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread